Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    I think part of the reason as well is the way stock is ordered. Retailers will order a larger initial stock to help launch a particular line and be able to block it out well, with lower numbers sent later to help fill gaps.

Unfortunately Hasbro packed only 4 deluxes and 2 Voyagers in Wave 1 (with 3 Bumblebees and 3 Primes per case!), so we see a large number of Bumblebees that just sit. Replacement waves still have Bumblebees, so we get more Bumblebees on top of already present Bumblebees.

Stores have new stocked dispatched based on inventory levels, however all Deluxe TFS are one code, not individual codes for individual characters. Therefore a store may have 2 or 3 particular characters in enough quantity to require a new shipment.

Still wishing case breakdowns were more like they were back in the days of Animated.
    The case allocation system causes problems with ordering from overseas too - most TF webstores will charge a premium for short-packed characters (FOC Shockwave is a good recent example), or not even give you the choice and make you purchase the whole case. Yeah, because I need 2 shit-brick FOC Optimus Primes like I need a hole in the head.

Hasbro will eventually learn that they reached Bumblebee saturation-point a loooong time ago. It's a crap system that will surely change in the near future since the current system just isn't working. Surely.
    Last edited by Sutton; 23rd July 2012 at 06:54 PM.