Page 468 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 448458463464465466467468469470471472473478488 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 10404

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    It's an awesome mold (Classicsverse) and I've been fairly tempted to pick up more versions myself on a number of occasions.
    I was thinking more g1. but yeah classics. Thats the same as henkei mold isn't it, it's great. Or that one done by jizatoys or whatever (careful what you type into google there) the one thats more of a pastel colour and they did a wheelie too, and some try to sell them as a pair for a K.......
    that one
    next for me.
    Targetmaster g1
    Blue ear variant g1

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Walked into this thread and it's like Groundhog Day Okay.... Rumble is red *runs away*
    TROLOL
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    LOL. Well you said it the most recently so the law of retroactive continuity says that you are correct, regardless of fact.
    Sorry but there's been another retcon.

*heavy breathing*

Sky Shadow... I am your father.

The thing is, if one shows that scene to anybody on the planet who has no bias and ask them who became Cyclonus, they'll say it's the guy in front and his armada is the ships that follow him. The only people who will argue are people who personally want Skywarp to be Cyclonus. Which particularly makes no sense because those exact same people will eagerly accept that of the three guys who turned into Sweeps, the one in front (Thundercracker) is Scourge. The visual narrative makes it Bombshell; it's not something that should ever have been debated, but it goes on and on and on, like when people will swear blind that the blue cassette on a MOSC Frenzy and Laserbeak is called Rumble. <head explodes>
    Yeah, but if you show them this scene right afterwards they'll probably wonder why Cyclonus nearly runs over his formerly-deceased former self.
    My point was simply that TF continuity is, shall we say, a less-than-precise science...to put it generously. We're really not talking high literature with meticulous attention to backstory and plot here. HasTak would probably happily retcon Cyclonus into the reformatted version of Devastator if they thought it'd sell more toys.
    For the purposes of displaying your TFs just put whoever you want in and it's fine.

"At secret staging grounds on two of cybertrons moons"

What are the names of those two moons?

Hey - has anyone ever sorted their collection by colour? I was just thinking it would look really cool - a predominately red shelf; an orange one; yellow; green; blue; purple.

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    "At secret staging grounds on two of cybertrons moons"

What are the names of those two moons?
    One may have been named only named a couple of months ago in the comics as Luna 1. (Swerve says, he hasn't "been on a quest since the whole Luna 1 thing. The Moonquest.") Presumably the second one is Luna 2. Otherwise, Moonbase One and Moonbase Two may describe the entirety of the moons. Surprisingly I don't recall anyone ever naming them anything more interesting.

Their names have never been revealed. It's possible that Cybertronians don't name their satellites like humans do. <shrug>

Also, the number of moons that Cybertron has varies between different continuities (I guess they're not multiversal singularities like Cybertron ):
    + G1 Marvel Comics: 2 moons
    + G1 Sunbow cartoon: 3 moons (only 2 of them had moonbases though)
    + Beast Wars/Machines: 2 moons
    + Armadaverse: 1 moon... it had a name! (Unicron )
    + Timelines: 4 moons
    + Aligned: 2 moons (and an asteroid belt)

Reference: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Cybertron_%28planet%29

Sky Shadow: TFwiki redirects "Luna 1" to "Moonbase One" and treats it as a synonym for Moonbase One. <shrug>

Hey - has anyone ever sorted their collection by colour? I was just thinking it would look really cool - a predominately red shelf; an orange one; yellow; green; blue; purple.
    I had the same thought last year

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    This reminds me of a random thought I had a while ago, how I'd like to see a collection themed to a rainbow of colours: a shelf of primarily red toys, then one of orange bots, then yellow and so on. (Inspired by the Pride flag )
    Still haven't seen one though.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I had the same thought last year
    Great minds?

Yeah, a friend of mine asked me to guess how she'd sorted her books in her bookshelf. My guesses went through alphabetical order, chronological order, size, etc. and finally she showed me - it was by colour. And it looks really good. Shops do it well too - like... Accessorise? (Does that still exist?) One of the best things about Transformers is their colours - someone's collection should take advantage of that. (If I have my own collection room when I'm back in Australia I'll do it and take photos.)

I guess haven't named our moon really either