Page 950 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 930940945946947948949950951952953954955960970 ... LastLast
Results 9,491 to 9,500 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

I'm generally not a fan of the Lunar New Year Transformer toys because they're always irrelevant to that year's animal.
    e.g. Year of the Dragon TF wasn't a dragon, Year of the Snake TF wasn't a snake, Year of the Horse TF wasn't a horse etc.
    They just seem to take a random toy and slap a lunar-animal themed logo on it.

And I'm not happy that they never bothered to release a chicken TF last year since it's the only animal in the Lunar zodiac for which no Transformer transforms into.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Congrats on your impending bundle of joy.

This was Bossbot's response last month.
    Thank you Galvatran and thanks everyone for the info maybe I'll just track down a MISB Beastwars K9 i think will be the closest thing. I'll keep screening through the forums for another month or 2 incase there is a late announcement. I do remember seeing the YOT rooster optimus last year in America while I was there at LA Comicon, Also Goktimus dont forget about the Chicken Mcnuggets transformers figure

Quote Originally Posted by speros View Post
    Also Goktimus dont forget about the Chicken Mcnuggets transformers figure
    I was looking at buying those Happy Meal toys recently. For "transformers" from the late 80's the don't seem too outrageously priced.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by speros View Post
    Thank you Galvatran and thanks everyone for the info maybe I'll just track down a MISB Beastwars K9 i think will be the closest thing.
    There's (Rescue Bots) Servo the bot dog.

To complete my collecting goal one day of having every G1 character (US, JP, EU) in CHUG form I should probably pick up United Stepper and Artfire.

I know Artfire has some major QC issues, is there anything I should know about Stepper and are there KO's of either I should know about?

There's (Rescue Bots) Servo the bot dog.
    I find it funny that an Autobot dog is named "Servo," as it comes from the Latin word for "slave."
    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I know Artfire has some major QC issues, is there anything I should know about Stepper and are there KO's of either I should know about?
    I have no issues with my United Artfire and haven't encountered any issues on other people's Artfires either.

Galvatran Guest

(probably wrong place to post)

Anyone know how to set 'Invisible Mode' in the 'Login & Privacy' section of the Control Panel on this forum? Or is it cos I don't have adequate privileges.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone know how to set 'Invisible Mode' in the 'Login & Privacy' section of the Control Panel on this forum? Or is it cos I don't have adequate privileges.

Thanks in advance.
    Does it appear for you in edit options under user cp?

Just like you to want to stealth and ninja comment.

Thanks in advance.
    I'm honestly not sure what you're talking about.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

^^ It should be under 'Edit Options' in the User CP, as BruiseLee said.