PDA

View Full Version : QLD Transformers Sightings.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Zommael
2nd August 2013, 07:33 PM
I will try and have a look for one this week if you are still keen?

Ah, think I'd better not on second thoughts, but thanks for the offer. I'm moving house soon and the girlfriend's mentioning strange things such as "space" and "saving money". Really grateful for the offer though.

To keep things on topic: Rocky Toyworld has nothing. Big W has Legion Prowl (I bought the last Hun-grr). K-Mart has several platinum OPs, two Grimwings, and Ultra Magnus.

iamirondude
2nd August 2013, 09:30 PM
and again nothing up here in townsville.toyworld has 4 prime cliffjumpers and a legion or 2 and heaps of the matchbox type tf cars. i did see a ultra magnus in big w tho.toys r us has a heap of grimwings and UM's.target does have wave 3 deluxes still(willows and castletown)

griffin
6th August 2013, 05:29 PM
Saw the second wave of Botshots at Sunnybank woolies last night (Cybertron Optimus, Scourge, Brawl, chase Cliffjumper). For $9 each.

They aren't in the toy section, but near the frozen food section that they use for seasonal promotions.

Zommael
9th August 2013, 02:17 PM
Target Rocky has the second wave of BH legions. I nearly bought Soundwave but restrained myself by remember I just got the deluxe SW for a dollar more. Other than that nothing new in any of the Rockhampton stores.

tinyJazz
10th August 2013, 02:56 PM
The rest of team abomination has hit Queensland. Picked up BH Legends Blot, Rippersnapper and Cutthroat from Woolworths. Only one of each at the store though.

2 YOTS Omegas were at Big W Mt Ommaney.

Defcon
10th August 2013, 05:07 PM
Kmart Garden City, sighted the Voyager Beast Hunter Megatron x1, the reformatted one with the sharkticon deco. Also there are several Ultra Magnus, and Optimus Prime, Grimwing x1. price is $39

Sinnertwin
10th August 2013, 06:58 PM
The rest of team abomination has hit Queensland. Picked up BH Legends Blot, Rippersnapper and Cutthroat from Woolworths. Only one of each at the store though.

Team Abomination? Nice :D They're great little figures. I must admit, Blot's really grown on me these last few days :D i'm working on their G1 configuration.

iamirondude
14th August 2013, 06:24 PM
massive amounte of grimwing and ultra magnus at TRU here but B/H megatron is now starting to show up in a few of the stores. no sign of the rest of the terrorcon legends tho

DELTAprime
15th August 2013, 10:10 PM
At Big W Gladstone we put up a full display of the Sharkticon Megatron wave tonight. We still have some of the clearance Prime and DOTM stuff also.

Baygadosi
16th August 2013, 04:12 PM
Found the rest of the terrorcon's today at Inala woolies, windrazor blight and rippersnapper, thats about it though, had a few legion class beast hunter toy, the normal airachnid, smokescreen and I think i saw a prowl there.

iamirondude
17th August 2013, 12:27 PM
toyworld townsville had a heap of those new constructabot thingy's. i dont collect them but i did notice the price for soundwave was $35. they seemed to have little packs and a big 2 pack 1 as well. megatron is also at toyworld also.

Holdobot
18th August 2013, 08:16 AM
toyworld townsville had a heap of those new constructabot thingy's. i dont collect them but i did notice the price for soundwave was $35. they seemed to have little packs and a big 2 pack 1 as well. megatron is also at toyworld also.

Thanks for the heads up, must mean we will get them down on the Gold Coast soon. I am keen to check them out after seeing vangel1us's hands on video at botcon.

Zommael
19th August 2013, 05:55 PM
Nothing new anywhere in Rocky Transformers-wise, alas. But I've promised the GF no more before we move, and Rocky is the last place on Earth to ever get any toys anyway.

Holdobot
20th August 2013, 01:36 PM
Construct-bots found at Robina BigW both scouts were there and both elites. The Scouts were $15 and Elite $28. I picked up Ironhide and Soundwave. I will get some pics done and post in acquisitions when I get home.

Steve90
20th August 2013, 07:31 PM
I will try and have a look for one this week if you are still keen?

Ooh do they still have any there? I want one but it's a bit of a drive for me , don't wanna for there if there is none: )

ohmic12
20th August 2013, 07:38 PM
Just saw this in the ALDI flyer today for Saturday 24th August might be good for those of us with a smaller size collection

Glass Trophy Cabinet
$99.99
Product Description

5mm tempered glass
Freestanding with 3 adjustable shelves and locking hinge door
Assembled Size: 40(L) x 40(W) x 160(H)cm
Includes locking key
https://www.aldi.com.au/fileadmin/fm-dam/Products/special_buys/Week_34/PD/WK34_PD_044.jpg

https://www.aldi.com.au/en/special-buys/saturday-24-august-2013/saturday-detail-wk34/ps/p/glass-trophy-cabinet/

ohmic12
20th August 2013, 07:49 PM
Ooh do they still have any there? I want one but it's a bit of a drive for me , don't wanna for there if there is none: )

I will try and have a look for you some time this week :)

Steve90
21st August 2013, 07:58 PM
I will try and have a look for you some time this week :)

Just looked today! They had 3 but didn't get it. Too big XD

ohmic12
22nd August 2013, 05:59 PM
Went by Big W in the CBD and saw the $10 Prime figures one cliffjumper and one Airachnid left

iscreamonstars
24th August 2013, 07:46 AM
Big W Strathpine has constructabots also two and a bit boxes of kreo wave 2. Target Strathpine nothing new, same for Toyworld Lawnton. On a unrelated note wish our $ would do better :( i wanna buy a few tf's

Steve90
24th August 2013, 12:20 PM
The rest of the legion abominus wave is in and constructaboys at kmart. Garden city

tinyJazz
24th August 2013, 12:22 PM
There you go griffin! :p

miles_prower
24th August 2013, 02:24 PM
Big Top Mr Toys in upper mt gravatt, has some reveal the shield figures, Perceptor, Special Ops Jazz, Bumblebee, Turbo Tracks. Also a bunch of legion Gold Bumblebees, some DotM figures and a few from Prime and Beast Hunters.

iamirondude
24th August 2013, 03:10 PM
nothing new up here. as usual. it seems the trucks only go as far as the sunshine coast and then turn around. it seems that we have had the same stuff on the shelves for ever and there just nothing new getting here. it's not only tf's but i have noticed it with other toys as well. it's so depressing.

reillyd
25th August 2013, 12:15 PM
NO SIGHTINGS at Big W and Toyworld Runaway bay of the construction bots, or anything by Wave 1 legions for Beast Hunters. Might save you a trip down this end of the coast if they're unavailable down south.

Holdobot
26th August 2013, 11:43 AM
NO SIGHTINGS at Big W and Toyworld Runaway bay of the construction bots, or anything by Wave 1 legions for Beast Hunters. Might save you a trip down this end of the coast if they're unavailable down south.

Thanks for the heads up, was about to swing by and check it out. By the looks of it Toyword at the moment are the only ones to get the two pack. Australia Fair my be a good place to check out, I think as a bigger store they might get first.

I picked up Starscream, Ironhide, and Soundwave from Big W Robina though. Scouts were $15 and Elite were $26.

For those who have seen reviews out there about starscream missing paint apps on face, I can confirm that at least some, if not all, are like that here. My Starcream is missing the paint.

Perceptor
26th August 2013, 11:56 AM
I was in runaway bay big w on Friday and they had construct bots ironhide, starscream, wheeljack and Soundwave. They were with the Lego section not the transformers.

reillyd
26th August 2013, 12:30 PM
I was in runaway bay big w on Friday and they had construct bots ironhide, starscream, wheeljack and Soundwave. They were with the Lego section not the transformers.

heh heh, that's so funny. No WONDER I couldn't see them. I'll swing by this afternoon, thanks for the headsup!

Holdobot
26th August 2013, 03:06 PM
heh heh, that's so funny. No WONDER I couldn't see them. I'll swing by this afternoon, thanks for the headsup!

At Robina they were in the normal Transformers section, so I guess there is not a consistent approach by Big W.

Which ones were you going to grab? Of the three I got, Soundwave is my favourite. I wasn't so fussed on Wheeljack and was the only one I didn't get (but it is likely I will get him anyways. I have hinted for Father's Day I would like the two pack... :D

I like the look of wave 2, smokescreen and breakdown ook pretty cool

iscreamonstars
26th August 2013, 04:46 PM
Kmart Morayfield has 1 sharkticon megs, I'm not a fan of it. Everything else in all stores same old same old :(

iamirondude
26th August 2013, 04:52 PM
kmart morayfield and the target there use to be chockers with tf's a few years ago and the toyworld up the road use to be even better. you could get any tf's there that you couldn't find anywhere else and TF lines that had finished up yrs ago, like rid swindle(5 of them sat there till 2005-06. i even got 2 of them).

DELTAprime
27th August 2013, 02:54 PM
Constrctabots are available at Big W Gladstone.

iamirondude
29th August 2013, 02:09 PM
they had those little kreo bags thingies at big W. there were only a couple left tho. didn't see prices.

ILikeSoundwave
29th August 2013, 03:14 PM
they had those little kreo bags thingies at big W. there were only a couple left tho. didn't see prices.

Which wave?

iamirondude
29th August 2013, 03:42 PM
would not have a clue mate. i don't collect them but there was arcee and acid storm on the back of the packet, if that helps.

reillyd
1st September 2013, 01:35 PM
SIGHTINGS

Wave 2 Beast Hunters Commanders at Robina Woolworths (the downstairs one), Starscream, Trailcutter, Shockwave

Pacific Fair TRU and Target had Constructobots, full assortments.

NOSIGHTINGS -

Burleigh Heads Stocklands Woolworths and Big W (clogged Wave 1 beast hunters)

Robina Woolworhts (upstairs)

Target Robina clogged.

iamirondude
1st September 2013, 01:41 PM
i'll now be keeping my eye's open for those commanders now.

Sinnertwin
1st September 2013, 04:30 PM
would not have a clue mate. i don't collect them but there was arcee and acid storm on the back of the packet, if that helps.

That'll be wave 2 :)

SIGHTINGS

Wave 2 Beast Hunters Commanders at Robina Woolworths (the downstairs one), Starscream, Trailcutter, Shockwave

Sad state of affairs when the fresh food people manage to get waves of new figures before the 4 majors

ILikeSoundwave
1st September 2013, 04:40 PM
SIGHTINGS

Pacific Fair TRU and Target had Constructobots, full assortments.

NOSIGHTINGS -

Burleigh Heads Stocklands Woolworths and Big W (clogged Wave 1 beast hunters)

Robina Woolworhts (upstairs)

Target Robina clogged.

What are the prices at Woolworths for those commanders?

Tallestblue
1st September 2013, 06:47 PM
Target at Indooroopilly and Brisbane CBD had constructbots had the small size class Ironhide and Starscream, Deluxe/mid size Wheeljack and Soundwave, the Triple changer Blitzwing and Bumblebee and the Optimus/Megatron two pack for $59.99

griffin
1st September 2013, 09:53 PM
After checking there 3 times a week for the last three weeks, Woolies Sunnybank finally got in the three Legion Terrorcons (either Friday or Saturday). Yesterday I picked up two, and went back today to look for the third and saw that all were now gone.

I only picked up two yesterday because I thought it was two Blight's at the back of the peg (half obscured behind Movie Legends toys). I saw two blue and white toys in their bubbles and just grabbed one (thinking they were both Blight) and dropped it in the basket as I then grabbed a purple/cream toy (Windrazor). I shoulda read the actual card, because when I got home and found that I had Rippersnapper, I just had this bad feeling that maybe they did actually have all three... so I went back today to check if the other blue and white one was Blight, but none were left.
(in other words, this was originally a sighting for the Terrorcons, but now it is just a note to others to not bother with the Sunnybank store for the Terrorcons now that their case has come and gone)
Ah well... time to start looking at other stores now.

iamirondude
2nd September 2013, 09:47 AM
the new wave commanders are at parkside woolies. so they should be at all the other woolies here in townsville(all 14 of them)

Zommael
4th September 2013, 02:45 PM
It looks like the new wave of Cyberverse Legions and Commanders have hit Woolworths in Rocky, too. I picked up the last Hardshell, Rippersnapper, and Windrazor in Allenstown, but I guess someone else must have got to Blight before me. I'll be searching the other stores for it later in the week. There's still one Shockwave left at Allenstown.

iamirondude
4th September 2013, 02:52 PM
i remember my great grandmother taking me to allenstown many,many years ago. it wasn't a good place back then to get tf's or anything cool. you had to go over to kmart shopping centre just over the bridge there. the venture's store there had the best selection of tf's and joe's you could get anywhere.

Zommael
4th September 2013, 03:35 PM
i remember my great grandmother taking me to allenstown many,many years ago. it wasn't a good place back then to get tf's or anything cool. you had to go over to kmart shopping centre just over the bridge there. the venture's store there had the best selection of tf's and joe's you could get anywhere.

They've recently refurbished the shopping mall in Allenstown, but there are no dedicated toy stores. There is now a branch of the reject shop and Woolies sell the usual things, but that's it.

iamirondude
4th September 2013, 03:49 PM
i haven't been back to rocky in over 20yrs other then drive through there at 2am in the morning about 4yrs ago. all i remember thinking is how much it hasn't really changed since the late 70's and early 80's. there also use to be a toy shop on the road heading out to mt morgan(just before the pub and the ford truck centre at port curtis)it was in an old servo and i use to get all my star wars and matchbox cars from there.

Zommael
4th September 2013, 04:23 PM
i haven't been back to rocky in over 20yrs other then drive through there at 2am in the morning about 4yrs ago. all i remember thinking is how much it hasn't really changed since the late 70's and early 80's. there also use to be a toy shop on the road heading out to mt morgan(just before the pub and the ford truck centre at port curtis)it was in an old servo and i use to get all my star wars and matchbox cars from there.

No idea if it's still there. But Rocky is basically still like that. It's a small mining town with not much aspiration to be anything else. I'm only here because the girlfriend's job is here and she makes better money than I do. I'll be out at the first chance we get.

iamirondude
4th September 2013, 05:48 PM
i've never lived there. i grew up in middlemount in the coalfields and because my great grandmother lived there, we use to go there once a month. i couldn't wait till i was old enough to be able to just stay at home.

Caffinetron
4th September 2013, 06:12 PM
Woolies Chancellor Park had a whole box of the BH Leader class (i think they are), Starscream, Shockwave, OP etc just sitting on the floor opened. I think someone was a little keen. Didn't pick any up so they should still be there for all you Coasties out there.

griffin
5th September 2013, 12:44 AM
BigW Carindale has heaps of the Movie Optimus nerf blaster for $35 (it fires about 10 darts).
Plus a Sharkticon Megatron, a couple of Deluxe Airachnids and Legion Airachnids, as well as the small two sizes of Construct-Bots.
They have the Cyberverse Vehicle sets as well - TFPrime ones for $15 (so cheap) and the Beast Hunter ones for $34.

Woolies there has the second wave of Legion BH (Prowl, Soundwave, Hun-Grrr).

Autocon64
8th September 2013, 06:04 PM
Sightings of transformers generations on the sunshine coast

CBratron
8th September 2013, 06:07 PM
Sightings of transformers generations on the sunshine coast

Try posting QLD sightings in this topic (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=3186).

Autocon64
8th September 2013, 09:53 PM
in bigw or mr toys toyworld on the sunshine coast in kawana

griffin
9th September 2013, 02:08 AM
(moved two topics into here)

Caffinetron
9th September 2013, 09:24 AM
Haven't looked in those stores for a couple of weeks so I am doubting they will be there as they have had the same stuff for quite a while. Big W has the Constructbots and they are also pretty slow with getting anything new or taking any pride in the shelves appearance.

griffin
9th September 2013, 01:40 PM
Carindale Target has the full range of wave 1 Constructbots, plus Beast Hunters DLX Ratchet & Dreadwing, BH Voyager Ultra Magnus & Grimwing, and several GEN Voyager Souundwave. Also a couple Ultimate Optimus & Predaking and wave 1 Kreon Microchangers.

DELTAprime
9th September 2013, 07:37 PM
in bigw or mr toys toyworld on the sunshine coast in kawana

You will have to be more specific. If you are after Generations Series 1 (FOC) it was released late 2012 early 2013, you may still be able to get some old stock if you look hard enough. Generations Series 2 (AKA IDW waves) are not getting released in Australia you will need to buy from the US, EU or Asia.

Caffinetron
9th September 2013, 08:24 PM
Went into Toyworld this afternoon for you to have a look and they only had the Series 1 which is the FOC wave. They were $25 each and had Jazz, Shockwave, Optimus, and some Combaticons.

tinyJazz
9th September 2013, 10:21 PM
Blight, Rippersnapper and the other one you're missing. Kmart, $7.

Holdobot
10th September 2013, 09:02 AM
I know this is a QLD Sightings section, but I was on holidays last week just south of the border in Byron Bay.

They have a Toy Kingdom there, I was checking it out and was surprised to see they had wave 4 beast hunters - knockout and vertebreak + they had a RID Arcee.

So for anyone keen about 1/2 hour south of border.

iamirondude
10th September 2013, 10:58 PM
not much tf wise up here but they had the new star wars black series at toyworld. they looking pretty good too.

DELTAprime
11th September 2013, 12:30 AM
not much tf wise up here but they had the new star wars black series at toyworld. they looking pretty good too.

Is that the traditional 3.75 inch or the new 6 inch?

iamirondude
11th September 2013, 01:35 AM
both types.

maxirod
13th September 2013, 02:19 PM
Is the YOTS Omega Supreme still available in Brisbane? Went to couple of shopping centres but no luck.

griffin
15th September 2013, 06:13 PM
Woolies Calamvale had the Legions Windrazor, Blight, Prowl and Twinstrike, as of yesterday.

Caffinetron
20th September 2013, 01:19 PM
Just phoned the Target in Maroochydore chasing the Metroplex figure. Apparently every store in QLD has ordered more than 10 each store. Unfortunately none of the stores have received them as yet. They haven't been dispatched (they need to be dispatched before they change the status to intransit/delivered) but the lovely girl told me to phone next week as they get about 3 delivery trucks per day.

christalcase
21st September 2013, 12:41 PM
Kmart Hyperdome has two to three each of the Wave 1 and 3 BH Legions, no Hun-Gurrr though.

Same with Coles Springwood.

Has anyone seen BH Legion Hun-Gurrr around Brisbane lately?? It's the only one I'm missing :(.

christalcase
22nd September 2013, 07:48 PM
Wave 3 BH Legions at Sunnybank Kmart, Carindale Coles, Cannon Hill Coles and Chermside Woolworths and Kmart.

Cannon Hill Kmart had a lot of the YOTS Optimus for $69.

Chermside Big W had Series 2 Kreons (the blue coloured packets) but some thoughtless consumer ripped open every single packet to check what was inside.

dezefticon
23rd September 2013, 08:06 PM
Hey guys...I've called a bunch of target stores in Brisbane and the gold coast. No metroplex in the system yet. I have found a way around that though. Find a store on the message boards that has metroplex, give em a call...and they will transfer him to your local target. :)

dezefticon
23rd September 2013, 08:07 PM
NSW and VIC stores are showing up to 10 each store!

Ravagecat
24th September 2013, 01:01 PM
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p498/ravagecat/20130924_113033_zps747e715a.jpg

2 Metroplex's found at target in the cbd today. Scanned at $149

Holdobot
24th September 2013, 08:23 PM
Chermside Target has 6 Metroplex on the shelf as mentioned before price is $149.00

Also at the Myer sale they has both the ultimate beast hunters reduced plus $70 something for Predaking and $80 something for Optimus plus an extra 30% off at the register. I counted two of each.

Also

Has anyone seen BH Legion Hun-Gurrr around Brisbane lately?? It's the only one I'm missing :(.

No sight off Hun-Gurr in all of Chermside but I have seen at a few places down on the Gold Coast. If you are willing to make the hour trip.

phealey
25th September 2013, 10:22 AM
Looking for Metroplex in the Brisbane South Side Area, so far only Chermside and Brisbane CBD seem to have it in stock.

Nonalyth
25th September 2013, 09:39 PM
Picked up a Metroplex tonight from Target Mt Gravatt, at the sale price to boot. They had three on the shelf when I left.

Other than that, nothing too interesting. A couple of Ultimate Predakings and Optimus Primes, and some deluxes and voyagers that have been available for ages.

They also had a few of the FoC Voyager Soundwaves, which is the first I think I've seen them, even though the disks have been around for a while.

phealey
26th September 2013, 06:08 AM
Thanks for the info, I'll try this morning at Mt Gravatt.

Caffinetron
26th September 2013, 01:15 PM
Metroplex showed up this morning at Target Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore. There were 3 more on the shelf when I left. Scanning at 119 Bucks.

miles_prower
26th September 2013, 05:14 PM
Metroplex is avaliable at Target in Toombul.

Chermside had 1 left when I picked up mine.

iscreamonstars
26th September 2013, 08:33 PM
Chermside will have none left as i had called during the day and asked for 2 to be held, 1 for me n 1 for my son.
Target Strathpine's never made it on to the shelf and i live in strathpine and been going there every ngt after work since last wk n had asked for 2 to be held but they didnt.
Northlakes sold out as well, i'm starting to wonder if scalpers r snapping them up :(

reillyd
26th September 2013, 08:39 PM
Chermside will have none left as i had called during the day and asked for 2 to be held, 1 for me n 1 for my son.
Target Strathpine's never made it on to the shelf and i live in strathpine and been going there every ngt after work since last wk n had asked for 2 to be held but they didnt.
Northlakes sold out as well, i'm starting to wonder if scalpers r snapping them up :(

Probably not good to brag that you've scored two of them then, as some people are going to be missing out when their stores either don't stock or are cleared. I think it's sweet though that you bought one for a son. He is lucky indeed!

trawler
26th September 2013, 09:13 PM
Sorry for posting in the wrong forum earlier, hopefully this info will make up for it!

Mt Gravatt has no stock, along with Carindale and Buranda. However City had 3, one of which I had put aside for me.

Only problem with picking up from the city is paying for parking ($5 min). Going to get the wife to drive me in and do some laps while I pick it up tomorrow. I'm not sure how understanding she'll be when she sees the size of the box. :)

griffin
26th September 2013, 11:53 PM
Probably not good to brag that you've scored two of them then, as some people are going to be missing out when their stores either don't stock or are cleared. I think it's sweet though that you bought one for a son. He is lucky indeed!

I don't think there will be a shortage... as BigW and TRU haven't even got theirs yet, and with TRU likely to be pricing theirs at $150, they should shelfwarm there for a while for any stragglers.
It's not like they are buying up extras for scalping them. Both are going to collectors.

Besides, those with kids who also like Transformers toys... they usually aren't allowed to touch "daddy's toys". :p

Megatran
27th September 2013, 07:35 AM
Sorry for posting in the wrong forum earlier, hopefully this info will make up for it!

Mt Gravatt has no stock, along with Carindale and Buranda. However City had 3, one of which I had put aside for me.

Only problem with picking up from the city is paying for parking ($5 min). Going to get the wife to drive me in and do some laps while I pick it up tomorrow. I'm not sure how understanding she'll be when she sees the size of the box. :)
I can safely say that your wife is going to be one happy woman when she sees the size of your 'box'.

Brought my Metroplex home yesterday. The wife asked: "Is that a Metroplex in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?".

Mr_K
27th September 2013, 08:41 AM
Just picked up Metroplex from the Target in Brisbane CBD. Only 1 left on the shelves now - looks like it's either been opened and returned or the big guy is trying to escape :D

Caffinetron
27th September 2013, 08:57 AM
I was amazed at my wifes response when I brought him home. She was fairly amazed at how big he was. He sat and watched the footy show with me last night.

Zommael
27th September 2013, 04:14 PM
Metroplex has landed in Target Rocky, amazingly only a couple of days after Brisbane area. I picked up one but there is at least one more there. They also have all the usual stuff including Gen Soundwave and a BH Dreadwing left over from toy sale in addition to wave 1 BH figures and Ultimate Class.

Jet Li
27th September 2013, 06:39 PM
9 Generations Metroplex at Target Ipswich yesterday after I picked one up - surprisingly 12 there today when I checked how many were left for a friend who was gonna pick one up on his way home from work... possibly 11 left there now...

Dynobot
29th September 2013, 03:32 PM
I just got back from Toombul and the Target store there had about half a dozen on the shelf. They were scanning at $119.20 due to some small discount. All the stock (bar one) were in mint condition too.

griffin
29th September 2013, 06:13 PM
No Metroplex yet at Browns Plains Target. They were aware of it, and said it should be there in the next couple weeks.

Earlier this week while looking for Hun-Grrr for a couple people here...
Woolies Sunnybank Hills - Airacnid, Twinstrike, TF3 Flak.
Woolies Browns Plains - only Bumblebee.
Woolies Browns Plains Plaza - Airachnid, Smokescreen.
Woolies Calamvale Marketplace - Twinstrike, Blight, 2 Rippersnapper, 2 Windrazor, Prowl, Airachnid, Soundwave.

iamirondude
29th September 2013, 07:20 PM
about 3 metroplexs at castletown here in townsville, i didn't see any others, so that should mean that they should be at the willows target.

Sinnertwin
29th September 2013, 07:30 PM
Earlier this week while looking for Hun-Grrr for a couple people here...

Woolies Browns Plains Plaza - Airachnid, Bluestreak.

BH Legion Class Bluestreak?

Jetfire in the sky
29th September 2013, 07:33 PM
about 3 metroplexs at castletown here in townsville, i didn't see any others, so that should mean that they should be at the willows target.

I went there this arvo to buy something else and there are only two left now.

griffin
29th September 2013, 07:47 PM
BH Legion Class Bluestreak?

Oops, Smokescreen (the grey one). :o

iamirondude
29th September 2013, 08:24 PM
I went there this arvo to buy something else and there are only two left now.

they sold out quick then. hopefully they'll get some in at big w cause apperantly they'll be $98.

Zommael
30th September 2013, 04:31 PM
As of Monday, Target Rockhampton is out of Metroplex, just in case anyone in the area was looking for it. Glad to see such a big toy selling so well (and it backs up my theory that TFs actually are pretty good movers, even in a town like this).

iamirondude
30th September 2013, 07:29 PM
went to willows target today and they didn't have any! either they sold out or they haven't put them out yet.

reillyd
30th September 2013, 07:43 PM
Target Runaway Bay recieved only two Metroplex (top shelf above all the Transformers), and now has all the Constructobots. The smallest ($18) comes to 14.40 with the sale price, and seems to be shifting quickly.
No new beast hunters in sight

Zommael
4th October 2013, 02:51 PM
...and now, Target Rocky has at least nine Metroplexes (Metroplexi?). Dunno if they were all hiding out the back or if they're a new shipment. Nothing else new, and they finally sold their last BH Dreadwing too (dagnabbit).

Perceptor
4th October 2013, 04:11 PM
Target pacific fair had zip none nada metroplex while on the other hand Kmart pacific fair had about 8 YOTS fatimus primes if your keen.
Nothing new at both

iamirondude
4th October 2013, 04:14 PM
nothing up here, other than the usual stuff.

Defcon
5th October 2013, 09:02 PM
Target Browns Plains, on friday had Metroplex x4 on the shelf for $149 :) I didn't see these during the sale.

griffin
6th October 2013, 05:40 AM
Saw the Animated Bandaids again at Coles...

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/a764.jpg

And last weekend, I saw this at the Target at Browns Plains...
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/a761.jpg

Someone had returned the toy in pieces and resealed. What were the people at the Service Counter thinking, accepting this thing back as "unused".

Shirokaze
10th October 2013, 01:51 PM
More Metroplex at Target Browns Plains than you could poke a stick at. Must've brought in more to accommodate the sale.

Zommael
10th October 2013, 07:01 PM
Target QLD has made a display for the sale and have just four Metroplexes left now. When I say "display" it looks like they got one Metro out of the box, assembled and tagged it, then started on a Predaking too... which they didn't get very far with, and now Metro is standing, slightly mistransformed, triumphant over a hog-tied and winged Predaking.

Caffinetron
11th October 2013, 11:30 PM
Target Bribie Island (north of Brisbane) had a stack of Metroplexs' (10) on the shelves, plus some PRID, BH etc. Well stocked. Metros were still $120.

jaydisc
12th October 2013, 12:04 PM
Kmart Maroochydore has all the recent and current Beast Hunters Voyagers.

reillyd
14th October 2013, 07:13 PM
Target Helensvale has 8 Metros on end cap display, all boxes appeared visibly damaged with ominous bulges

Defcon
14th October 2013, 07:53 PM
ToysrUs Garden City now has Metroplex in stock for $199. The boxes look in good condition, unlike some Targets placing the security devices around the boxes and potentially causing some damage.

Ravagecat
16th October 2013, 06:11 PM
ToysrUs Garden City now has Metroplex in stock for $199. The boxes look in good condition, unlike some Targets placing the security devices around the boxes and potentially causing some damage.

Go back after 6mths of shelf warming and they wont look so good :D

miles_prower
16th October 2013, 06:56 PM
Just picked up a legion class air vehicon from Kmart from Sunnybank Plaza. Only 1 left, a few of the standard deluxe class bh guys, 1 yots optimus prime, a few legion airachnid and bumblebee and 1 twinstrike and 1 blight.

christalcase
18th October 2013, 02:48 PM
TRU Garden City has the Platinum Grimlock vs Bruticus for $170.

Woolworths has one BH Legion Hun-Gurrr.

Kmart had the Air Vehicon but no more now.

UltraMarginal
18th October 2013, 03:24 PM
Target QLD has made a display for the sale and have just four Metroplexes left now. When I say "display" it looks like they got one Metro out of the box, assembled and tagged it, then started on a Predaking too... which they didn't get very far with, and now Metro is standing, slightly mistransformed, triumphant over a hog-tied and winged Predaking.

that needs a photo:D

griffin
19th October 2013, 09:26 PM
Just picked up a legion class air vehicon from Kmart from Sunnybank Plaza. Only 1 left, a few of the standard deluxe class bh guys, 1 yots optimus prime, a few legion airachnid and bumblebee and 1 twinstrike and 1 blight.

No more Jet Vehicon at Kmart Sunnybank. ;) :p
They did have a Voyager Shockwave though.

Both Kmarts near me have restocked restocked with Platinum Optimus, so maybe others have (or will) for anyone who missed it the first time.

BotShots were also on clearance at Kmart, so it looks like they are not restocking them anymore.... after just wave 1 launchers and 3-packs, and wave 2 Singles.
If I recall, the singles were $4, and the launchers were $12.

Reject Shop at Garden City still has quite a few Movie Deluxes for $12 (and not just Bumblebee). Reject Shop at Sunnybank just has a single black Bumblebee.

BigW at Garden City had such a small range of old TFs, it's not even worth mentioning any of it.

TRU at Garden City had Metroplex, and when talking to someone at the service desk about it, she had a look of shock when I said how much BigW's introductory price was (and the regular price at Target and BigW).
She quickly countered, to point out that they price-match... to save some dignity. :p

TRU also had the Rescue Bots Optimus trailer for $50, and the first wave of figurine 2-packs for $15. (just Optimus, Heatwave and Bumblebee... Chase is already gone)
They also had first wave of Construct-Bots, but I didn't take note of prices.
Heaps of BH Ultimate Predaking and Optimus too.

iamirondude
20th October 2013, 06:05 PM
voyager shockwave at toyworld townsville. it's the first new tf item i've seen them put out in a fair while.

iamirondude
21st October 2013, 10:13 PM
the grimlock v bruticus set is here in townsville. didn't see the price of it but they had about 10 on the shelf.TRU also had a butt load of voyager ultra magnus and grimwing too but still all wave 1 deluxes.

Ravagecat
23rd October 2013, 09:34 AM
the grimlock v bruticus set is here in townsville. didn't see the price of it but they had about 10 on the shelf.TRU also had a butt load of voyager ultra magnus and grimwing too but still all wave 1 deluxes.

TRU at Pacific Fair had just the one of these sets @ $169 on Monday if anyone is after it. Maybe call before going down??

Ravagecat
23rd October 2013, 09:37 AM
No more Jet Vehicon at Kmart Sunnybank. ;) :p
...snip

You can thank me later for leaving that for you :p;)
I'd picked up two earlier to that sighting from another location :D

Zommael
28th October 2013, 08:17 PM
Spotted something interesting at Big W this evening. My girlfriend and I often go to the Woolworths at Rocky Stocklands in the evening, around 6pm, and I pop into Big W to scout for toys. As it's late they often have unshelved boxes of toys out for stocking. This evening they had a crate with three cases of toys labelled "TRA Prime Wave 4" on them. They looked newly arrived. I think the Beast Hunters waves all had BH on them somewhere, so I'd guess this is a restock of the wave 4 figures that were released at Big W for $10 over the winter. I am not sure of the case assortments but BH wave 4 is Arcee, Vertebreak, and Knock Out, and Prime wave 4 is Dead End, Shadow Strike Bumblebee, and Airachnid. I think Prime wave 4 has a number of interesting case revisions, though.

autocon88
28th October 2013, 11:56 PM
Picked up a beast hunters shockwave from k-mart sunshine plaza yesterday, think there may of been one more. Plenty of ultra magnus and sharky megs.

griffin
29th October 2013, 12:53 AM
Spotted something interesting at Big W this evening. My girlfriend and I often go to the Woolworths at Rocky Stocklands in the evening, around 6pm, and I pop into Big W to scout for toys. As it's late they often have unshelved boxes of toys out for stocking. This evening they had a crate with three cases of toys labelled "TRA Prime Wave 4" on them. They looked newly arrived. I think the Beast Hunters waves all had BH on them somewhere, so I'd guess this is a restock of the wave 4 figures that were released at Big W for $10 over the winter. I am not sure of the case assortments but BH wave 4 is Arcee, Vertebreak, and Knock Out, and Prime wave 4 is Dead End, Shadow Strike Bumblebee, and Airachnid. I think Prime wave 4 has a number of interesting case revisions, though.

The Beast Hunter toys have "TRA Beast Hunters" on the boxes, so no luck with those cases being new stuff. At least it could give some people up there a second chance on some old TFPrime figures though.

Sinnertwin
29th October 2013, 06:35 AM
When were BH Knock Out, Arcee & Starscream released here?
I haven't seen any new Deluxes in the Big W stores I've visited :(

Caffinetron
29th October 2013, 09:41 AM
Yeah I picked up Shockwave from Big W Kawana yesterday. Didn't get a chance to open him lastnight but am really looking forward to opening him. He looks really solid and poseable.

Zommael
29th October 2013, 12:46 PM
When were BH Knock Out, Arcee & Starscream released here?
I haven't seen any new Deluxes in the Big W stores I've visited :(

They haven't been. I was simply hoping and speculating that the cases I saw might be new BH stuff while acknowledging that it was unlikely given the labels.

Sinnertwin
29th October 2013, 01:18 PM
They haven't been. I was simply hoping and speculating that the cases I saw might be new BH stuff while acknowledging that it was unlikely given the labels.

They may be. I dont recall seeing any wave 4 deluxes in the first sightings thread.

DELTAprime
30th October 2013, 03:45 PM
Just got off work. At Big W Gladstone we have 7 Metroplex's (someone bought 1 today at full price). The toy section is being renovated at the moment so he is up in the Boys Apparel section ATM but that could change.

blade prime
30th October 2013, 10:16 PM
Went to Garbo Big W today, apparently their shipment of Metroplex was misplaced and they have no idea when it will come in. Does anyone know if Metroplex is available at other big W's like Carindale etc? Thanks!

maxirod
31st October 2013, 04:02 PM
Nothing at Garden City. Staff doesn't know if they'll stock it. Carindale will have it by the weekend. Nothing at Underwood but the guy was nice enough to ring Loganholme who have about 8 in stock.

Stug
31st October 2013, 04:33 PM
I had yesterday off work and was prepared to run all around the northside Big W’s to chase down a Metroplex in the afternoon. However, went to Mitchelton (Brookside) first and they had about a dozen out on an end cap down in the sporting section; roughly the same place as Omega Supreme was displayed during the last sale.

They were ringing up at $98 then so there were about 11 left after my visit!! :D

Incidentally, my wife had a look in Chermside Big W last Monday. No sign of Metroplex but she saw an Omega... sorry, I could have posted that earlier for anyone who was still chasing one.

TypeTnT
31st October 2013, 06:00 PM
Picked up a Titan this morning at Big W - Strathpine and had 9 remaining on the shelf.
7 out of the 9 had bends in the boxes but if you want one, or two, or all of them, go for broke! :D

http://typetnt.com/images/typetnt-2013_10_31%20-%20Titan.JPG

Caffinetron
1st November 2013, 09:17 PM
Big W Noosa Civic has a stack of Metroplexs'. About 10 out the front of the store.

sideswipes brother
3rd November 2013, 06:16 PM
Was at BIG W Strathpine this arvo and they had heaps of Prime Voyagers. Megs, Prime, Starscream and Bulkhead. All on sale for $20 bucks. Bought a Prime and a shadow strike BB for $10.

reillyd
3rd November 2013, 07:24 PM
Robina Big W had 20 Metroplex, but NOT in the toy section. When entering the store go right to the end then its halfway down the aisle to the left, past the big airplanes for $30.

TRU PAC Fair is a NOsighting for Soundwave, but a YES for Bruticus vs Grimlock.
They were unloading new toys for other lines eg Ewok Catapault, X Wing, etc so just got a shipment over the weekend, but still unloading. Might be a few days yet.

iamirondude
3rd November 2013, 07:29 PM
there was 1 metroplex left at willows Big W but unsure if its still there now.nothing else really worth mentioning up this way.

miles_prower
4th November 2013, 07:44 PM
Big W Garden City didn't have any Metroplex's that I could see, but it did have a few rid Prime Voyager figures for $20, there was a megatron, optimus, starscream and bulkhead when I left.

TypeTnT
5th November 2013, 12:46 PM
Hey folks,

Toys R Us at Pacific Fair Gold Coast has about 10 or so Masterpiece Soundwaves left. $150 each.
Good hunting fellow fans, and beat up the scalpers.
:eek:

Deonasis
5th November 2013, 03:50 PM
there was 1 metroplex left at willows Big W but unsure if its still there now.nothing else really worth mentioning up this way.And 2 Metroplex at Stockland BigW.

griffin
5th November 2013, 05:10 PM
The Chocolate Transformers Monopoly set that Ultra Marginal found at a Sydney David Jones, is at the Garden City DJs, for $18.
(yes, I bought one... but only to take photos, for the benefit of others. Not me, I swear. :p )

No MP Soundwaves at Garden City (all were reserved before they arrived), and they told me that Aspley was all out too.

Sounds like Pacific Fair on the Gold Coast didn't have (or take) any reservations, as they look to have all 10 of theirs out on the shelf. (they only got 10)
They won't last long though...

dezefticon
5th November 2013, 06:06 PM
Just called TRU at pacific fair. They haven't even stocked the shelves with Soundwaves yet...and they are putting them aside for me and a friend.

reillyd
5th November 2013, 06:17 PM
Pacific Fair TRU: They should be unpacked late tomorrow, but won't be put out on general display. She also said they thought they'd be getting Acidstorm as well, but that may just be because so many people have been asking her for it and she thought they'd arrive together.

dezefticon
6th November 2013, 12:04 AM
They're putting acid storm aside for me too! Also my girlfriend got me MP-17 today for my birthday. Best. Mold. Ever! ( best girlfriend too )

Nevac
6th November 2013, 01:08 AM
Iscreamonstars and Myself were able to pick up an MP Soundwave today at Aspley we went in yesterday to reserve one each and they called us today. When I went in at around midday to pick it up they said they only had one other available which was on hold as well. There were none on the shelves so they must have only got 3 units total? Just as well wasn't fancying another roadtrip to Pac Fair again.

griffin
6th November 2013, 10:18 AM
They got in 10, but they were either reserved and already picked up, or those others went to online sales.

Acid Storm is in at Garden City. Not sure if they have any that were unreserved... or how many they got in. (I had a wake-up call from them, so was too sleepy to ask any questions)

maxirod
6th November 2013, 03:40 PM
I dont really understand the logic of having so little in stock in a Brisbane metro area compare to the NSW and VIC ones.

Jetfire in the sky
6th November 2013, 04:32 PM
MP Soundwave is in Townsville TRU, no Acid Storm yet, due in a weeks time apparently.

Jetfire in the sky
6th November 2013, 04:38 PM
And 2 Metroplex at Stockland BigW.

I gotta get one before the sale finishes!! This is to keep MISB. He's also at our TRU.

Holdobot
6th November 2013, 07:45 PM
Big W Runaway Bay ( and I am guessing all others will follow)

RID Prime Cyberverse series 3 All $5.00

Prime, Ultra Magnus, Ironhide, Starsream and Dreadwing...

Just asking for Seeker customising and Skyquake :D

griffin
7th November 2013, 11:47 AM
In at Garden City when they opened, to pick up Acidstorm. They had two on the shelf, if anyone else was wanting one.
They said they got in 3 or 4 boxes, so either 6 or 8 in total.

Pretty much as I expected - less figures per store than Soundwave, but even less demand, which left a couple unreserved.

The other day when I picked up Soundwave - when I said my name, the guy got it from the office and just handed it to me and walked off... leaving me with a Soundwave toy AFTER the row of registers and near the exit. (only one other staff member was in eye-sight, and she was busy serving a customer at the Register)
I guess if I walked off with it and they realised later that it wasn't paid for, they could eventually track me down with my reservation details... but damn, that's pretty dumb of them to not check if I still had to pay for it and then lead me to a register to make sure I did.
(it makes me wonder if any of the other 9 Soundwaves went "walking" if they did that with everyone)

reillyd
7th November 2013, 09:11 PM
Big W Runaway Bay ( and I am guessing all others will follow)

RID Prime Cyberverse series 3 All $5.00

Prime, Ultra Magnus, Ironhide, Starsream and Dreadwing...

Just asking for Seeker customising and Skyquake :D

I really didn't believe it till I saw it.

They are in an end cap display in the isle between toys and the DVDs , stacks for $5. Likewise Star Wars Vintage for $5. Must be a special Hasbro deal.

blade prime
7th November 2013, 10:13 PM
Anyone know if there's any Big W's with Metroplex in stock down at the south side? I was at Garbo and apparently both Garbo and Carindale Big W will NOT have any stock for the promotion despite having 10 units registered in their systems. Apparently their warehouse stuffed up the shipment. Pretty disappointing if you ask me =/

griffin
8th November 2013, 12:36 AM
Take the BigW catalogue to TRU Garden City - they still had a Metroplex yesterday, and they will/should price match a current catalogue.

phealey
8th November 2013, 10:36 AM
There are 5 MetroPlex boxes at BIG-W LoganHolme....checked Tuesday.

phealey
8th November 2013, 10:38 AM
Can anyone else confirm AcidStorm on shelves on south side Brisbane?

dezefticon
8th November 2013, 11:03 AM
So happy with my Acid Storm and Soundwave ( which I got just for the minions, I already have the Takara version. ) the people at TRU pac fair were so helpful!

Perceptor
8th November 2013, 11:19 AM
Nabbed acid storm from Pacific fair :).don't know how many are left but the lady said she just sold the last Soundwave...

phealey
8th November 2013, 07:32 PM
Got the last Acid Storm from Garden City......nice

blade prime
9th November 2013, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the tip Griffin, managed to get a Metroplex from TRU price matched to Big W's 98 bucks! They called up Underwood tho. There are 3 more Metroplex's up for grabs there!

dezefticon
11th November 2013, 05:22 AM
I'm selling my MP Soundwave with Laserbeak and accessories for $100 if anyone is interested!? Still untouched in box...keeping the other 4 minions.

reillyd
11th November 2013, 02:21 PM
I'm selling my MP Soundwave with Laserbeak and accessories for $100 if anyone is interested!? Still untouched in box...keeping the other 4 minions.

You're selling the Takara masterpiece or the hasbro version?

There are people who ordered from TRU online and got damaged boxes. You might be able to trade it in with one of them?!?

dezefticon
11th November 2013, 05:52 PM
Hasbro one...I've had my Takara one for ages. Selling it to a guy in Brisbane and picking up MP Rodimus and Red Alert on the same day. Only need Sunstorm now!

Perceptor
17th November 2013, 02:21 PM
Theres a few jet vehicons at harbour town woolies gold coast

reillyd
20th November 2013, 06:50 PM
Big W Runaway Bay has 2x Metroplex, but scanning at $148.00

I snapped one of the ramps transforming him into city mode, and was considering replacing it - but not at that price

Akky82
21st November 2013, 03:21 PM
MP Soundwave restock at Garden City 2 days ago apparently. Randomly decided to go there instead to sunnybank and found a nice surprise. There's 3 left now (haven't checked Aspley yet, which is near my home).

Soundwarp
21st November 2013, 05:45 PM
0 at Aspley

Caffinetron
22nd November 2013, 07:23 AM
Prime Series voyagers at Big W Kawana. Bulkhead, Optimus, Megatron and Starscream all $20ea.

jaydisc
22nd November 2013, 08:42 AM
I saw a couple Beast Hunter Shockwave Voyagers last night at Kmart Maroochydore.

reillyd
24th November 2013, 02:01 PM
KMart Helensvale Huffer and Green Optimus in stock.

I picked up the Optimus one mainly for the shield, but its actually quite good quality and looks impressive.

iamirondude
25th November 2013, 03:19 PM
huge amount of skystalkers(20+) nad dreadwings(10) at target willows.

iamirondude
27th November 2013, 07:45 PM
spotted a little box with a kreon and a snake? on the front at big w willows. i went looking for more for other collectors but didn't see anything else. didn't even see a price for it.

griffin
27th November 2013, 08:21 PM
That'd be this one...

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/tftoys/kreo29.jpg

iamirondude
27th November 2013, 08:27 PM
yeap, that's the one. first time i've seen one in a box up here. only seen the individual kreon's before.

reillyd
30th November 2013, 09:39 PM
Kmart Helensvale has 20x Airachnid legion class,and no other legions. Strange, no? All the new Commanders gone too.

iamirondude
1st December 2013, 12:00 AM
toyworld townsville have those beasthunters weaponizer bumblebee and optimus prime for $55 each.

Holdobot
3rd December 2013, 06:10 PM
Found the Voyager Green Beast Hunters RID Optimus at Toy World Runaway Bay price was $54.99. It is very green!!!

Sinnertwin
3rd December 2013, 06:43 PM
Kmart Helensvale has 20x Airachnid legion class,and no other legions. Strange, no? All the new Commanders gone too.

She's the new Bumblebee.

reillyd
3rd December 2013, 11:36 PM
Robina Big W has two end cap displays of Prime Commanders (ultra, iron, dread wing, stars) scanning in for $5, just restocked but the shelf tag says 15. Stacks of Voyager Starscreams for $20

Zommael
5th December 2013, 02:11 PM
Target Rocky has had a bit of a restock, bless 'em. They have all of BH Wave 3 deluxe back in stock, plus a few Generations 2012 wave 3 toys - I think they had Starscream, Ultra Magnus, and Air Raid last night. Plus of course all of the usual, including heaps and heaps of Ultimate Predakings.

aduthie1980
5th December 2013, 03:00 PM
Target Rocky has had a bit of a restock, bless 'em. They have all of BH Wave 2 deluxe back in stock, plus a few Generations 2012 wave 3 toys - I think they had Starscream, Ultra Magnus, and Air Raid last night. Plus of course all of the usual, including heaps and heaps of Ultimate Predakings.

Wave 2 as in Starscream, Ripclaw, Bulkhead and Smokescreen?.

Zommael
5th December 2013, 03:11 PM
Wave 2 as in Starscream, Ripclaw, Bulkhead and Smokescreen?.

Sorry, got confused between the second wave released in Aus and the actual second wave. They have wave 3, Ratchet, Dreadwing, and Skystalker. I have corrected my original post.

aduthie1980
5th December 2013, 03:21 PM
Sorry, got confused between the second wave released in Aus and the actual second wave. They have wave 3, Ratchet, Dreadwing, and Skystalker. I have corrected my original post.

😢 still on the hunt for Ripclaw then.
Thanks.

Ravagecat
10th December 2013, 01:34 PM
Toyworld in the CBD (top of the queens street mall) had the large loyal subjects Optimus toy for something crazy like $80 :eek: over the weekend. Comparing it to (price wise) masterpiece Acidstorm for $99 (TRU) you gotta ask yourself why would you buy this?? :confused:

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p498/ravagecat/20131208_140009_zpsrlpaeanl.jpg (http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/ravagecat/media/20131208_140009_zpsrlpaeanl.jpg.html)

They also had a few sets of the smaller loyal subjects which look like square versions of the mighty mugs for $15 I think. Nothing new for the regular TF line/s (as usual :()

Megatran
10th December 2013, 02:26 PM
^ I ordered 8'" OP from BBTS just recently as a xmas present for my nephew. I think I payed US$50 + shipping.

christalcase
17th December 2013, 04:46 PM
Toys R Us at Garden City has six Acid Storms on the shelf for $100. 25% off from tomorrow until Christmas Eve too :)

nsm034
18th December 2013, 08:25 PM
bit off topic but heading to townsville shortly , does anyone know if there is any good stores down there worth a look

iamirondude
18th December 2013, 09:05 PM
maybe target willows or TRU and that's about it. toyworld might but it's hit and miss with them.

Akky82
19th December 2013, 10:44 PM
Acid Storms all gone at garden city, hope they went to good homes and not scalpers (some on ebay newly listed at $140 now). Missed the boat every time on him =(

Caffinetron
20th December 2013, 09:12 AM
No MPs at Aspley TRU either. Not much there but they do have the sale at the moment. Was thinking of Grimlock v Brute but wasn't too taken by the Grimlock figure. They had one of those and a couple of Metros. Apart from those just the usual suspects were also on shelf.

Jet Li
20th December 2013, 02:38 PM
@ Akky82... re: MP Acid Storm...

All hope isn't lost, I just checked and it is still available to purchase online (1.33pm Toys R Us website) - that's what I did and $9 delivery for me is cheaper than paying fuel, tolls and saves disappointment if they don't have it! I've ordered online previously and never had an issue. The only thing is the cutoff for guaranteed pre xmas delivery has passed so depending if it is sent from another state will most likely arrive after xmas.

Good luck!

Akky82
20th December 2013, 04:31 PM
@ Jet_Li 谢谢!Cant pm a reply yet because of my status but wanted to say thanks, didnt even think to check as soundwave isnt online, jus ordered one :-)

Also been doing the rounds, garden city has about 10 titans, strathpine me toys has a lot of rts perceptor, bumble bee, jaz, tracks, FoC shockwaves and primes, but nothing newish. Mr toys virginia also has a laser prime.

Jet Li
21st December 2013, 11:47 AM
No problem, glad you could get one - good deed done!

I checked the Toys R Us website a couple more times yesterday and by sometime in the evening they were all gone.

It'd be nice if another wave of MP Soundwave showed up like Acid Storm did, but I think that's just wishful thinking!

iamirondude
23rd December 2013, 07:52 PM
townsville kmart has restocked with BH wave 3 and those new huffer and green OP's.

griffin
24th December 2013, 09:07 PM
Last minute Christmas sighting at kmart sunnybank a couple hours bsfore closing... restock of botshots stunticon 5pack for $20. Two of them & two of the arctic autobot sets too.

griffin
27th December 2013, 01:47 AM
Was in Caloundra for Christmas & Boxing Day... so a couple of sightings while I'm up here - just doing my duty, even when on holidays. :p

Toyworld Mooloolaba
I've never seen a store with so much Transformers stock before... but most of it is really old, and mostly just first wave stuff of each line. Even in the overhead "excess" section, there were heaps of master cartons of toys that are up to two years old.
This store will need to do some work to clear out some of this before the next Movie toys come out in 4 months time... or else they might not order much of it in.

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/b667.jpg

Probably the one good thing from all of that, is this store would give someone an instant massive collection by just buying one of each TFs toy.

I didn't see anything "really new" (as in, worthy of a sighting), but did note some sale prices, in case anyone was interested (as other Toyworlds might have the same).
Star Wars TFs (yes, still there after a couple years, and quite a few too)
Class 1 - $10 (the small ones - heaps too)
Class 2 - $20 (main size)
Class 3 - $70 (quad-changer)
Kreo Combiners (first wave) - $17
Kreo small Optimus (from first series) - $10
Kreo Jazz & Mirage (from the first series) - $5 (bigger than Optimus, but half the price)
DOTM Activators - $8 (from $20 - but still not worth $8)

BigW Mooloolaba
The shelves were stripped bare before Christmas, as there was very little left in the way of Transformers.
These survived though... or were just put out today. ($148)
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/b668.jpg

This was the most I had seen in a store, ever.

Perceptor
27th December 2013, 06:57 AM
You do mean Toyworld Kawana and Big W Kawana

iamirondude
27th December 2013, 10:50 AM
Was in Caloundra for Christmas & Boxing Day... so a couple of sightings while I'm up here - just doing my duty, even when on holidays. :p

Toyworld Mooloolaba
I've never seen a store with so much Transformers stock before... but most of it is really old, and mostly just first wave stuff of each line. Even in the overhead "excess" section, there were heaps of master cartons of toys that are up to two years old.
This store will need to do some work to clear out some of this before the next Movie toys come out in 4 months time... or else they might not order much of it in.

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/b667.jpg

Probably the one good thing from all of that, is this store would give someone an instant massive collection by just buying one of each TFs toy.

I didn't see anything "really new" (as in, worthy of a sighting), but did note some sale prices, in case anyone was interested (as other Toyworlds might have the same).
Star Wars TFs (yes, still there after a couple years, and quite a few too)
Class 1 - $10 (the small ones - heaps too)
Class 2 - $20 (main size)
Class 3 - $70 (quad-changer)
Kreo Combiners (first wave) - $17
Kreo small Optimus (from first series) - $10
Kreo Jazz & Mirage (from the first series) - $5 (bigger than Optimus, but half the price)
DOTM Activators - $8 (from $20 - but still not worth $8)

BigW Mooloolaba
The shelves were stripped bare before Christmas, as there was very little left in the way of Transformers.
These survived though... or were just put out today. ($148)
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/b668.jpg

This was the most I had seen in a store, ever.

kinda reminds me of what toyworld morayfield was like about 6 years ago. i picked up a G2 figure from there(when they moved from the shopping centre to the old video ezy building).they had some awesome gems in there.

griffin
27th December 2013, 02:50 PM
You do mean Toyworld Kawana and Big W Kawana

Its possible, as I'm not a local... I was just looking at the map and saw the nearest suburb/locale was Mooloolaba.

MayzaPrime
27th December 2013, 06:01 PM
The question is Griffin did you buy anything? :p

Caffinetron
27th December 2013, 06:22 PM
Yeah that Toyworld is my local. It's had that same stock there for a long time. I did purchase the Kre-O combiners from there but they never stocked the blind packs, i also picked up the Generations tapes (Cons) last christmas and they sold out but never restocked.
I have no doubt they will stock new movie stuff but they need to get rid of all the rest before that happens. Not sure if Hasbro have a buyback program or not but the prices there have always too expensive.
I did speak to staff about getting new stock as i was chasing a few figures but they weren't really interested in chasing them up.

Caffinetron
27th December 2013, 06:25 PM
Also forgot to mention K-Mart Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore had a Croc-out Knockout. I didn't grab him so he may still be there.

jaydisc
27th December 2013, 06:39 PM
Yeah, that's my local too, and it's woeful. They still have movie 1 scouts and Universe Onslaught. Their prices are consistently atrocious.

UltraMarginal
28th December 2013, 12:56 PM
At Sams warehouse moray field.

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l541/UltraMarginal/UltraMarginals%20Transformers%20collection/Forum%20Photos/20131228_111338_zpse4tynr74.jpg

Caffinetron
31st December 2013, 02:11 PM
TF Prime cyberverse at Big W Kawana are only $5. They are not with the other TF toys, go to the next aisle with the cars etc and they ore on the top shelf.
I picked up Dreadwing, OP and Megs. There were multiples of them and others.

reillyd
2nd January 2014, 03:01 PM
For anyone who was having trouble finding red Hung-grr for the Legion combiner, or Jet vehicon, I found both in my local Woolworths (gone now!) in a new assortment of legends that had been put out. Most of the other legions were the standard issue, but these two had no biocard and multilingual packaging on the back with no bio story. Maybe Hasbro AU realised there were a shortage of just these two figures, and ordered international stock from somewhere?

iamirondude
2nd January 2014, 03:50 PM
For anyone who was having trouble finding red Hung-grr for the Legion combiner, or Jet vehicon, I found both in my local Woolworths (gone now!) in a new assortment of legends that had been put out. Most of the other legions were the standard issue, but these two had no biocard and multilingual packaging on the back with no bio story. Maybe Hasbro AU realised there were a shortage of just these two figures, and ordered international stock from somewhere?

i noticed the same thing too with the restocked hung-grr at my local woolies here in townsville.

Ravagecat
6th January 2014, 08:48 AM

I noticed the same thing at my local K-mart yesterday(so picked me up an extra Hun-grrr) :)

There was also a year of the snake Omega supreme kicking around the entertainment desk (may of been put back in the toy isle by now) at Big W Kuraby yesterday.

Zommael
6th January 2014, 11:00 AM
I've noticed the same thing with Hun-grr at the Allenstown Woolworths.

Both K-Mart and Big W Rocky are very light on product at the moment, with neither having anything new or interesting. Big W has been that way since before Christmas, when they inexplicably shrunk the toy department. K-Mart clearly has the space for the new deluxes but doesn't have them out yet.

Target on the other hand is much better stocked, but not with anything new. Still, they have Wave 3 Generations FOC deluxes, Wave 3 Beast Hunters, and a good selection of voyagers. They also have restocked the Marvel toys and have those new Masher toys in stock.

Sinnertwin
8th January 2014, 11:26 PM

That'd be the Wave 4 Revision 3 case of figures mixed in with the older lot. All of the figures in each case from that assortment feature the multilingual packaging. Included in each case are two each of
Hungurr
Bumblebee
Air Vehicon
Prowl
Airachnid
Rippersnapper.

DELTAprime
10th January 2014, 08:28 PM
I'm going to be visiting family in Aspley next week. Anyone know if TRU at Aspley or Target at Westfield Chermside have much Rescue Bots stuff?

DELTAprime
15th January 2014, 08:16 PM
Sorry if this is old but I just found that there are about 4-5 Construct Bots Thundercrackers at Chermside Big W. I've never seen him anywhere before so I think he's new.

Ravagecat
23rd January 2014, 10:07 AM
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else (a quick search revealed nothing), but went to JBHifi in the city and then Garden city over he last couple of days and both had the first couple of discs to rescue bots, TF Armada collection 1 and 2 (about $45 each I think) and TF Animated the first season (16 eps) for about $35 from memory. All stores should have similar stock :cool:

Ravagecat
24th January 2014, 03:36 PM
Found one of the Wave 2 Kreon sets today "Stealth Bumblebee". It was at a "Wayne's World variety Store". They only had the one and it was with some knock of Kreo type stuff in their toy isle. I'm curious to know if they had the other sets at some stage or if this was a one off. The attendant i asked didnt seem to know :rolleyes:
This store only seems to be in select towns in NSW and there looks to be only a few scattered around in Brisbane, so probably worth calling up before making the journey to one.
They also had some weird spinning top type toys made in the image of BB and OP

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p498/ravagecat/20140124_135143_zpsifbrvbxh.jpg (http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/ravagecat/media/20140124_135143_zpsifbrvbxh.jpg.html)
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p498/ravagecat/20140124_135324_zpspgsunwnz.jpg (http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/ravagecat/media/20140124_135324_zpspgsunwnz.jpg.html)
http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p498/ravagecat/20140124_103218_zps56n3us1s.jpg (http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/ravagecat/media/20140124_103218_zps56n3us1s.jpg.html)

Stug
26th January 2014, 01:19 AM
I found Wave 3 Kreo Micro Changers at Big W Mitchelton/Brookside. Unfortunately there isn't a full set left. I got the only Long Haul that was there (and then it was missing 2 pieces!! :confused:). Glad to see they were still $4 each.

Big W Taigum, Chermside and Stafford didn't have any out (I managed to get around and check all of them during the week).

Caffinetron
28th January 2014, 08:43 PM
Wave 3 Kre-o also spotted at Gympie Big W. None a Noosa Civic, haven't checked Kawana yet but will tomorrow. Gympie only had one box out that had been ravaged. By me and others. Got all bar 2 of the coded bags, 55 and 57.
Edit: None at Kawana! Don't even bother with Toyworld Kawana. Kre-O combiners (series 1) $16 ea.

griffin
1st February 2014, 06:25 PM
FOR THOSE IN BRISBANE - Kmart at Garden City will be closed from March to end of this year (for the expansion of the shopping centre at that end).
So for the next couple months, they probably won't be restocking. I doubt that they would have any clearance sales as there is a Kmart quite close by (Sunnybank), and any remaining stock is likely to be trucked over to there.

As for sightings...

Kmart Garden City
- Rescue Bots 2-pack figurines (wave 1 Optimus, Heatwave, Bumblebee) $9
- YOTS Optimus (Energon) on clearance at the front of the store $49
- Beast Hunters Ultimate Predaking on clearance at the front of the store $39

BigW Garden City
- Construct Bots Scout Wave 2 (Bumblebee, Thundercracker)

Coles Sunnybank
- BotShots W3 Inferno, Hound, Twinstrike (no Megatron, Skywarp)

Coles Sunnybank Hills
- a Beast Hunters CMDR Starscream

Kmart Sunnybank Hills
- a Rescue Bots Energize Bumblebee

Coles Arndale (Springwood)
- BotShots W3 almost 2 of each

BigW Kuraby
- a Beast Hunters CMDR Hardshell

Nothing worth noting at Woolies Kuraby, Coles Pinelands, Kmart Sunnybank, or Coles Garden City.

Akky82
1st February 2014, 07:46 PM
I did some rounds today too, Indooropilly kmart has construct-bots Hound (and the new scouts), Target Mt Ommany had a deluxe (?) Dreadwing (havent seen one in a while), and Mr Toys had Kreo jazz and mirage for 4.99 each. Chermside has one FoC Kickback left (they restocked Some FoC a week and a half ago).

Not much else to report, but I saw about 60 each of lazerback and soundwave across the stores...

Zommael
1st February 2014, 10:53 PM
Has anyone spotted the wave 4 BH deluxes in Brisbane? I'm heading down there next weekend and hoping to pick them up if I can.

Akky82
2nd February 2014, 12:09 AM
Has anyone spotted the wave 4 BH deluxes in Brisbane? I'm heading down there next weekend and hoping to pick them up if I can.

Haven't seen them anywhere yet, and I've been to almost every target/big w/kmart/myer/david jones/mr toys in Brisbane in the last week (edit: and both TRU).

griffin
2nd February 2014, 01:23 AM
I don't recall seeing them either, at any of the locations I listed above.

Sinnertwin
2nd February 2014, 01:43 AM
Paulbot spotted Wave 4 in Melbourne before Christmas, but i havent seen them turn up anywhere else here either

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=391454&postcount=3453

Akky82
2nd February 2014, 12:48 PM
Target Toombul has:

1 Kreo Predaking
2 each Wave 2 BH Commander
2 each BH voyager (1 Grimwing)
Construct-Bots Scout TC, Bee, plus the 2 pack prime and megs, and the 2 single as well.

Big W stafford have wave 2 BH Cmdr too.

And woolies Stafford just did my weekly and added a legion jet vehicon which then when scanned gave an error. The attendee assured me they didnt sell 'these things', and when i said yeah there's about 10 with the other toys (meaning figures, only 1 jet vehicon left), she just dropped it in the bag and kept going ... so saved $7 eh?

griffin
6th February 2014, 05:29 PM
Kmart Sunnybank has recently stocked the Rescue Bots 2-pack figurines as well... and still had all four there today (including the "chase" short-packed figure, which is coincidentally called Chase). $9

griffin
8th February 2014, 04:17 PM
At Garden City ToysRUs yesterday...

Botshots Wave 3 ($8) - Hound, Skywarp, Inferno, Twinstrike.

Rescue Bots figurine 2-packs ($15) - a lot more than Kmart.

Beast Hunters Weaponiser redecos ($60)

Generations Deluxe Starscream, Sideswipe, Kickback ($30)

And a single Generations Metroplex for $200.

Holdobot
13th February 2014, 08:47 PM
If anyone is still building an armada of Jet Vehicon legions, Robina Town Centre has heaps (Gold Coast for those who weren't aware). There was 4 in Target and one in K-Mart.

Also, spotted 2 Fatty Primes on clearance for $49. I may have bitten and got one of them :D at K-Mart.

PhaseWave
14th February 2014, 02:41 PM
The Myers in the Myer Center in Brisbane CBD has one Generations Metroplex left. Last one i've been able to find in brisbane, i'd have picked him up myself if i didnt already have it! Anyone have any good locations for Tformers in Brisbane? i've found the CBD to be appallingly lacking :P

griffin
21st February 2014, 11:14 PM
Some sightings from today.

Target CBD
- Legion Air Vehicon & Hungrrr $8 each (multilingual)
- Heaps of Scout Construct-Bots, and all the other wave 1 sizes (Scout $18, Elite $30, Triple $39, Ultimate $59)
- Both BH Ultimates $74
- Some of the Ultra Magnus/Kickback/Sideswipe Generations Deluxes.

Myer CBD
- 3 Gaia Unicron/Optimus packs ($99)
- Construct Bots "2-pack" Wheeljack & Soundwave (shrinkwrapped) $50
- heaps of the small size Star Wars Transformers
- one Metroplex $200
- Computer listing for "Optimus & Grimlock" 2-pack (A9181) which is on the leaked Hasbro database

Toyworld CBD
- a newly opened case of DOTM Transcan Deluxes (which were TRU exclusives in 2011) of Ironhide and Sideswipe. Someone found a really old case somewhere. $20
- The collection of Hard Hero statues and busts they've had sitting around for a few years, look to be on sale for about 30% off.
- heaps of old stuff, like other Toyworlds. Still so much to have to move before the next movie toys come out.

BigW Garden City
- CMDR Ultra Magnus & Dreadwing (and others) $5.
- Very little else there.

Kmart Garden City
- Almost nothing, now that it is just a week from closing down for 9 months.

TRU Garden City
- Rescue Bots Optimus with Trailer, several just in, for $40 ($10 less than previous sightings)
- still one Metroplex for $200
- computer system has "Grimlock Then & Now" (A7743) in the computer for May. No idea what it is, but was on the leaked Hasbro database.

griffin
22nd February 2014, 06:45 PM
Some photos to go with my sightings above....

At Myer, the Gaia Unicron sets...
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/b751.jpg

Also at Myer, the 2-pack Construct-Bots (just shrink-wrapped together) for $50. These are on the Hasbro website, so are an official Hasbro release. No saving on two Elites though, which are $25 at most stores here anyway.

http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/b752.jpg

Toyworld CBD still full of old stuff, even a Deluxe Air Raid (which was rare back when they were released almost 3 years ago now).
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/b753.jpg

The statues and busts at the Toyworld that were on sale.
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/b754.jpg

Rescue Bots Optimus at ToysRUs, with trailer.
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/blog/b755.jpg

jaydisc
22nd February 2014, 07:06 PM
TRU Aspley has the new Kreo Combiners. I picked up Computron. But they weren't in the system. They scanned a bruticus for me instead.

Perceptor
23rd February 2014, 03:07 PM
Been scouting around a bit today.
Checked Carrara Woolies they had nothing new.
At the Carrara markets bought some g2 turbomasters from a shop called "Mantiques" the owner said two large Styrofoam boxes chock full of tf from all eras are being appraised and available in about 2-3 wks. The shop had a g1 wreck gar missing a wheel and weapons but otherwise good nick when I left.
Myer Pacific fair has the 2 pack op unicorn packs for $99 and the two pack constructor bots and single but that's all.
Target Pac fair has 1 foc kickback amongst the usual.
Kmart Pac fair the usual
Toys r us Pac fair has the new keep combiners and customisers same prices as reported esrlier

griffin
23rd February 2014, 07:25 PM
Scouring Logan Hyperdome for a number of recently found items here (BH Legions, RB figurines, Botshots), I came up with none of them. :(

Coles - All BUT the Megatron BotShot that I'm looking for. Scalpers must be hunting these down, as it seems to be the one selling, even before the Chase figure, or the other new mould Twinstrike. Megatron isn't even an existing vehicle mode either. ???

Kmart - heaps of the Wave 1 Rescue Bots 2-pack figurines ($9), including 3 Chases (which are supposed to be 1 per case of 8). No Wave 2 figures though. :( Also had some of the converting bots from Energize (series 2), which have the translucent parts ($19).

BigW - almost nothing, like most BigWs at the moment. They had some of the big Bumblebee Kreo sets from a couple years ago sitting up the back on clearance (thirty something).

Woolies - Didn't have the new Legions, because they had about 30 of the earlier wave that had the Terrorcons, so won't be restocking any time soon.

Toyworld - same old, old stuff, with heaps of the small size Star Wars Transformers I saw at Myer CBD the other day (sighted above).
So heaps of those must have arrived in the country recently.

Myer - didn't get to look in there.

So, looking for 7 different figures, I found none.

If anyone has seen the BotShots Megatron around the southside of Brisbane recently (at a Coles), please post here or let me know. Thanks.
It's not urgent though, as it isn't for me (for someone in America, as they didn't get that wave).

Stug
24th February 2014, 09:24 AM
TRU Aspley has the new Kreo Combiners. I picked up Computron. But they weren't in the system. They scanned a bruticus for me instead.

These still weren't in the system yesterday... I grabbed a Menasor. When it didn't scan I told them I believed they were normally $11 or $12 based on prices elsewhere. They then looked through a notebook and insisted I was wrong and charged me quite a bit less...

There were 2 of each of the mirco-combiners left.

UltraMarginal
24th February 2014, 09:45 AM
I got those Construct bots 2 packs from Amazon a while back for a pretty good price. I'd recommend checking there if you're after them.

Griffin, do you remember how much that mid-reformat megatron bust was?

Ravagecat
24th February 2014, 12:51 PM
I got those Construct bots 2 packs from Amazon a while back for a pretty good price. I'd recommend checking there if you're after them.

I picked up one of those Megatron statues a month or so ago and it was $79.99 from memory.

griffin
24th February 2014, 12:52 PM

Sorry, I only took the pic... and quickly, as one of the staff were watching me, wondering what I was doing.

You could ring them up and ask (look for the CBD store on the Toyworld website). At least with them each being labelled, they "shouldn't" get it wrong. :rolleyes: :p

Perceptor
24th February 2014, 02:28 PM
If anyone has seen the BotShots Megatron around the southside of Brisbane recently (at a Coles), please post here or let me know. Thanks.
It's not urgent though, as it isn't for me (for someone in America, as they didn't get that wave).

I found botshots Megatron (spin shot) at Coles mermaid waters (GC) and nabbed him for you if your still after it! PM me

Perceptor
24th February 2014, 02:54 PM
1 rotgut and 1 ace vehicon left at Woolies mermaid waters after I cleared out the others :D but it's restocked after being refitted and there is a hun Garr and Soundwave etc.

UltraMarginal
24th February 2014, 02:56 PM
I picked up one of those Megatron statues a month or so ago and it was $79.99 from memory.

Sorry, I only took the pic... and quickly, as one of the staff were watching me, wondering what I was doing.

You could ring them up and ask (look for the CBD store on the Toyworld website). At least with them each being labelled, they "shouldn't" get it wrong. :rolleyes: :p

thanks fellas, I'll trust Ravagecats memory. I'm keeping an eye out for some of those at Botcon, otherwise i'll make a point of checking out that store next time I'm up in Brisvegas.

Holdobot
24th February 2014, 03:23 PM
1 rotgut and 1 ace vehicon left at Woolies mermaid waters after I cleared out the others :D but it's restocked after being refitted and there is a hun Garr and Soundwave etc.

It's good to see the new wave making it to the Gold Coast, I have 4 Jet Vehicons that need a leader :D

Tallestblue
24th February 2014, 05:38 PM
Gaia Unicron and Optimus at Myer? Well Now I know what to spend my giftcard on...

PhaseWave
25th February 2014, 09:25 AM
Some sightings from today.

Target CBD
- Legion Air Vehicon & Hungrrr $8 each (multilingual)
- Heaps of Scout Construct-Bots, and all the other wave 1 sizes (Scout $18, Elite $30, Triple $39, Ultimate $59)
- Both BH Ultimates $74
- Some of the Ultra Magnus/Kickback/Sideswipe Generations Deluxes.

Myer CBD
- 3 Gaia Unicron/Optimus packs ($99)
- Construct Bots "2-pack" Wheeljack & Soundwave (shrinkwrapped) $50
- heaps of the small size Star Wars Transformers
- one Metroplex $200
- Computer listing for "Optimus & Grimlock" 2-pack (A9181) which is on the leaked Hasbro database

Toyworld CBD
- a newly opened case of DOTM Transcan Deluxes (which were TRU exclusives in 2011) of Ironhide and Sideswipe. Someone found a really old case somewhere. $20
- The collection of Hard Hero statues and busts they've had sitting around for a few years, look to be on sale for about 30% off.
- heaps of old stuff, like other Toyworlds. Still so much to have to move before the next movie toys come out.

BigW Garden City
- CMDR Ultra Magnus & Dreadwing (and others) $5.
- Very little else there.

Kmart Garden City
- Almost nothing, now that it is just a week from closing down for 9 months.

TRU Garden City
- Rescue Bots Optimus with Trailer, several just in, for $40 ($10 less than previous sightings)
- still one Metroplex for $200
- computer system has "Grimlock Then & Now" (A7743) in the computer for May. No idea what it is, but was on the leaked Hasbro database.

Was it Myers in Brisbane CBD? found everything there but the Optimus/Gaia Unicron. Possible they could have sold out already

griffin
25th February 2014, 01:28 PM
The person at the cashier desk said that she didn't think they were supposed to go out until the sale next month, so probably removed them.
You might need to try other Myer stores to see if they still have theirs out, or removed as well. Or go back March 23rd for their toy sale.

Caffinetron
26th February 2014, 06:00 PM
Big W Kawana has Wave 3 (Sharkticon) Kre-O in stock. I already have the set from Gympie Big W so they should still all be there.

griffin
27th February 2014, 09:07 PM
TRU Garden City didn't have any of the new Kreo (Combiners or Custom). The person looking on their computer claimed that they didn't get any (there weren't any recent sales), and they don't have any planned before May (the movie sets).
It doesn't mean that they won't get these ones in just randomly one day, but if they were likely to get them, they probably should have them by now (based on other store sightings).

They did just get in the 12inch non-convertible TFPrime Bumblebee & Optimus figures ($20 each). I was hoping they were the 16 inch ones, which were TRU exclusives in America, so are difficult to acquire cheaply.

Woolies at Garden City had a Beast Hunters CMDR Hardshell and two Starscreams, but not the new Legions yet.

Caffinetron
28th February 2014, 01:58 PM
Go to TRU Aspley yesterday and they had the 2 Kre-O combiners (Computron and Menasor) and also the custom Kre-O. Purchased Menasor and S/Wave & Megs custom figures. The combiner also didn't scan but I was served by a guy who knew what to do and it eventually scanned at $15.
I was really confused at the those Prime statues...... They looked terrible and didn't do anything. As said previously, if I was to buy one I would expect it to come with shampoo or bubble bath. And be a lot cheaper.

griffin
28th February 2014, 02:16 PM
If anyone else has trouble with getting the combiners to scan, and they have a phone with internet access, photos of the shelf labels are in the First Sightings topic (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpost.php?p=402444&postcount=891).

reillyd
4th March 2014, 06:17 PM
Kmart Helensvale had virtually NO transformers. Other than the Kreo, there were two legion class Blackarachnia, and that's it. All the shelf space allocated to other lines, so I'm thinking no stock at all until the movie.

Woolworths Helesnvale restocked with Beast Hunter Commanders, and the previous wave of legions (so none of the new characters, and no room to put them out).

griffin
5th March 2014, 12:52 AM
ToysRUs at Garden City have got in a Madman DVD Display-Pallet... with one of the four sides filled with Transformers DVDs.
Don't get too excited though, as they look to be old releases, being just the 5 first season volumes of TFPrime, and a couple of the Gen1 volumes. Each for $20.

(photo has a bit of cut&paste at the bottom)
http://www.toycollectors.com.au/zz5a.jpg

griffin
5th March 2014, 08:56 PM
Kmart Sunnybank restocked with Rescue Bots 2-pack figurines, and Robots.
The figurines include wave 2, but only one of each for Blades and Boulder, so they only have wave one figures now. ;)
The Robots are the Energize bots of wave 1.

griffin
9th March 2014, 10:52 PM
Woolies at Garden City got in the new BH Legions, but someone already got to them, so after I bought a set, there were none of the new ones left.

Woolies at Sunnybank also got in the new ones last night, but like the other store, quite a few had already sold. They were supposed to get in two boxes, but there were only four of the 14 new ones on the shelf.

Perceptor
10th March 2014, 06:02 PM
New BH legions at woolworths Harbourtown

Holdobot
10th March 2014, 08:48 PM
New BH legions at woolworths Harbourtown

Thanks Perceptor, now my my Air Vehicon armada is complete :D

I normally get them from Runaway Bay, I have been waiting and watching their legion row decrease, then finally two carton restock.. With previous wave :(

But on bright side if anyone need an Air Vehicon, there are 4 available :)

reillyd
11th March 2014, 09:51 PM
I checked out Harbour town, all gone today. I hope it went to a good home.
Only soundwave and bumbles

Pig's_A_King
12th March 2014, 03:04 PM
I read Mayzaprime"s sighting in the ACT for YOTS Omega Supreme on the Big W shelves.. I can say that I personally picked up one 5 minutes ago for $74.. Last one on the shelf.. This was at THE capalaba central shopping centre... If any one else wants to pick him up at a bargain price go into Big W and have a look, I did, & now I am all so happy