Page 190 of 481 FirstFirst ... 170180185186187188189190191192193194195200210 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Pages keep reloading. Is this a virus?
    probably, time for a scan?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    probably, time for a scan?
    Couldn't hurt I reckon SW.
    Jaydisc might be able to elaborate on this but it could be something to do with your Browser's cache; i.e. it's not caching?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Couldn't hurt I reckon SW.
    Jaydisc might be able to elaborate on this but it could be something to do with your Browser's cache; i.e. it's not caching?
    In the very first few months of owning my laptop back in 2005 my laptop had a virus where my internet browser would redirect every page about every 5 seconds back to Google or to some scam website. I managed to scan and delete the virus quite quickly, so hope all goes well for Autocon.

Some tool crashed into the back of my car
    It's a minor scratch but I'm pissed my car isn't mint any more. To top it off the idiot has no insurance!
    Has anyone used a mobile cosmetic repair service like Touchupguys? The scratch is only a small one on the plastic bumper.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    It's a minor scratch but I'm pissed my car isn't mint any more. To top it off the idiot has no insurance!
    Has anyone used a mobile cosmetic repair service like Touchupguys? The scratch is only a small one on the plastic bumper.
    Yeah, I've used touchupguys and they were pretty good. The paint on my front bumper was peeling something bad and they came and sanded it all back, primed it, and then sprayed it all in under 3 hours. Cost me $300 all up. Very happy with the job but take into account they are all franchises so you may end up with mixed results depending on your area.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

can they also do paintless dent removal?
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

I've had damage in the form of chips and scrathes on my car and took it to an authorised repair centre, they covered the chips with a bit of touch up paint free of charge. I was lucky at the time that they had a pot of the right colour ready for another job.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Yeah, I've used touchupguys and they were pretty good. The paint on my front bumper was peeling something bad and they came and sanded it all back, primed it, and then sprayed it all in under 3 hours. Cost me $300 all up. Very happy with the job but take into account they are all franchises so you may end up with mixed results depending on your area.
    Thanks Sam, just what I wanted to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    can they also do paintless dent removal?
    From the web site not likely.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I've had damage in the form of chips and scrathes on my car and took it to an authorised repair centre, they covered the chips with a bit of touch up paint free of charge. I was lucky at the time that they had a pot of the right colour ready for another job.
    i bought touch up paint
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Gah! That's what happened to me back in February!! Although my car was never minty to begin with () but the damage was pretty extensive -- my entire rear bumper, tail lights and exhaust needed to be replaced.