PDA

View Full Version : WA Transformers Sightings.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

griffin
7th January 2009, 03:05 AM
Post here anything Transformers related (toys, merch, etc) you find in a WESTERN AUSTRALIA retail store.
Please try to include the price, and if it isn't a limited item, please mention the location.

roller
7th January 2009, 12:49 PM
i dont like the idea of a State by state thread

i saw tf faction cushions at Empire for about $30 each

griffin
7th January 2009, 01:49 PM
If expanding the state by state concept doesn't work after a period of time, we'll go back to the old way. At this time though, it's worth seeing how it goes. And for those of us who make very thorough sightings, it'll be easier posting once instead of 3 or 4 posts in different topics. Or as in my case, sometimes, leaving stuff out because I'm tired after toy hunting, and just post in the main sightings topics.

Hereticpoo
7th January 2009, 01:53 PM
Awesome. I love the idea of state by state threads. That way when I go to kmart I can say I saw universe this and animated that, instead of multi posting.

I hope it works well....:)

Bumbleb33
7th January 2009, 07:29 PM
Yeah I am afraid I am not a fan of this state based sightings thing either, I like to know whats happening in the eastern states and what you guys have seen.

Beyond that for state based sightings you have to scower through data in regards to sightings that have no bearing on you. A distinct thread for each series is fantastic that way you are only looking at sightings for that series.

I know and realise I could look at multiple threads but I just reckon how it was superior.

I have vented I will go away now :D

Tetsuwan Convoy
8th January 2009, 12:46 AM
I like the state based sightings, dragging myself through pages and pages of unrelated sightings was a pain. If you want to have a look-see at whats happeing in the other states and whats showing up, its only a thread away!;)

Ok, Target Morley seemed to have acquired about 8 or so (battle damaged) Megatron VS Optimus Animated packs. 1 Supreme Animated Optimus. No prices, since they rarely have the tags up. Lazy sods.

Gasaraki
8th January 2009, 02:35 PM
Guess if it came to a vote, I'd go for series based threads over state based... I'm mainly interested in Universe at this stage, and I'd suppose some others may be collecting specific series too.

Anybody got a good idea what the lag time is between Perth stores getting stock compared to when Melbourne/Sydney first see stuff on the shelves?

Kyle
8th January 2009, 03:33 PM
If expanding the state by state concept doesn't work after a period of time, we'll go back to the old way. At this time though, it's worth seeing how it goes. And for those of us who make very thorough sightings, it'll be easier posting once instead of 3 or 4 posts in different topics. Or as in my case, sometimes, leaving stuff out because I'm tired after toy hunting, and just post in the main sightings topics.

It felt unusual at first but the merit is clear. We should at least give this a go. The First Sightings thread should not be limited to the first sighting of a toy, but also the first sighting of it at different retails.

griffin
8th January 2009, 03:37 PM
Well the priority is having an incentive for people to want to post sightings to begin with. If we made it easier to read sightings at the expense of wanting to post sightings (in several different topics), we wouldn't have sightings for people to complain about wading through.

Oilspill
8th January 2009, 06:54 PM
Guess if it came to a vote, I'd go for series based threads over state based... I'm mainly interested in Universe at this stage, and I'd suppose some others may be collecting specific series too.

Anybody got a good idea what the lag time is between Perth stores getting stock compared to when Melbourne/Sydney first see stuff on the shelves?

I haven't worked it out entirely yet, but it seems like 1-2 weeks. Maybe less. The exception is that sometimes they get stuff first in chains that are only in the eastern states, like Toy Kingdom.

Lint
8th January 2009, 08:52 PM
Midland Target
It's a total holocaust, the TF shelf has been cleared out (with the exception of 1 movie final stand set) and has incursions of batman and that ben10 stuff

Midland Kmart
Old Animated and movie stuff only. Universe onslaught shelfwarms.

Midland Big W
Looks like they had a recent TF restock
Universe:
4 Sideswipes, 3 Acid Storms, 1 Galvatron, 1 Silverstreak, 1 Ironhide. A few each of ultra silverbolt and powerglide.

Midland Toyworld
Movie scouts: Warpath, Storm Surge, Crosshairs
Sold out of Universe SE's and indeed all other Universe toys.

Gasaraki
9th January 2009, 05:14 PM
Midland Target
Midland Big W
Looks like they had a recent TF restock
Universe:
4 Sideswipes, 3 Acid Storms, 1 Galvatron, 1 Silverstreak, 1 Ironhide. A few each of ultra silverbolt and powerglide.

FOUR Sideswipes!! My goodness... I've only ever seen one at a time in Perth stores, and the last one was hidden on another shelf at Myer Morley.

Sounds like Midland might be a nice place to shop for harder-to-get stuff.... just so far out though!

Gasaraki
10th January 2009, 04:17 PM
Kmart Belmont Forum

Animated:
Deluxe Soundwave, Jazz, Sentinel, Blackarachna, Swoop $27
Lots of Jetfire/Jetstorm $46?
Voyager Blitzwing x1 $46
Lots of Leader Ultra Mags (as usual), Leader Megatron x1 $99

Universe:
Deluxe Sunstreaker, Octane, Acid Storm, Prowl (1-2 of each) usual $27
Lots of Ultra Onslaughts, Powerglide x1 $60

Big W Belmont Forum

Lots of Movie Leader Brawls @ $88

Animated:
Activators Rachet, Lockdown, Bumblebee, Prime, Starscream $15.8
Voyager Prime x1 $44.6

Universe:
Deluxe Acid Storm x2, Sideswipe x1, Galvatron x1 $25.4
Ultra Silverbolt x3 $58.8

Spotted couple of Universe SE's during the trip (PM for details) - still not sure about these, with the high price. Particular with the OP & Megs, I think it doesn't matter what you wrap crap in, it's still crap...

Gasaraki
10th January 2009, 06:50 PM
Toys R Us Cannington:

Animated:
Leader Bulkhead + Activator Bumblebee pack $100 *FIRST*
Leader Megs + Activator Starscream pack $100 *FIRST*
Leader Ultra mags x lots, Megatron x1 $100

Movie:
Assorted realgears $17
Voyager Inferno, Mudflap, DS Starscream $50
Ultra Wingblade $50
Blackout + Scorponok pack $70

Universe:
Voyager Threadbolt (FIRST time in WA), Heavy Load, Blades, Dropshot $50
Ultra Onslaught, Powerglide $60
Roadbuster/Dirge x2, Springer/Ratbat x3 $60
Optimus Primes x lots $100

Kmart Carousel:
(looks like a bit of a lag in restock)
Animated Voyager Grimlock, Lugnut x1 each $45
Animated Leader Ultra Mags x lots (like always) $89
Assorted Movie realgears ++

Myer Carousel:
Universe Primes x3 $100
Universe Silverbolt $70
Animated Voyager Megs (opened box...) $55

Target Carousel:
(what a shocking clearout! - this place has more TFU wave 1 Deluxes than I could count last time I visited...)
Animated Voyager Megs x1 $45
Universe Silverbolt x1 $10
And one pathetic Movie Final Stand pack, and a couple of realgears...

Hereticpoo
10th January 2009, 07:40 PM
Thanks for posting the sightings Gasarki. ;)

roller
11th January 2009, 12:46 PM
I fear this state based sighting system has my knickers in a twist, and henceforth i shall have to cease using any sightings thread.

oh my

Ode to a Grasshopper
11th January 2009, 03:35 PM
Target Carousel:
(what a shocking clearout! - this place has more TFU wave 1 Deluxes than I could count last time I visited...)

It's a really long shot, but no Mirages or Skyfires left perchance?

Gasaraki
11th January 2009, 05:06 PM
It's a really long shot, but no Mirages or Skyfires left perchance?

If you mean Classics Deluxe Mirage - well, I haven't seen one of those on a shelf for about 10 months now...

As for Classics Voyager Jetfire (Skyfire)... I think the last time I saw these were in Myer & David Jones, but that was about 4 months ago. Definitely haven't seen this in Target as far as memory serves.

I fear this state based sighting system has my knickers in a twist, and henceforth i shall have to cease using any sightings thread.

oh my

It's not that bad, is it?

Kyle
11th January 2009, 09:47 PM
No, it's just roller. :p

Lint
11th January 2009, 11:15 PM
Yeh I really didn't need to know about the knickers :p

Not really a sighting anyone would covet but I saw a junker nemesis prime at the beach today, so sad...

roller
12th January 2009, 08:35 AM
Not really a sighting anyone would covet but I saw a junker nemesis prime at the beach today, so sad...

what????? A Classics or Universe version? Or an Armada version?

they were red knickers :)

Gasaraki
13th January 2009, 06:39 PM
Big W (PM for locations):

Universe:
Acid Storm, Galvatron x2 $25.4
All 3 Ultras available $58.8

Animated:
Activators Starscream, Bee, Optimus, Lockdown, Rachet $16
Voyager Grimlock, Lugnut, Blitzwing, Optimus $45
Supreme Optimus $75

Myer (Expensive... PM for locations):

Universe:
Voyager Blaster $50
Ultra Superion $70
Bruticus Maximus $70
Optimus Primes galore (6++) $100

Animated:
Only loads (~15) of Leader Ultra Mags $99

Bumbleb33
14th January 2009, 04:19 PM
Hey Guys,

Target Perth CBD
As usual decimated but:
1 x Leader Ultra Magnus
2 x Deluxe Sentinel Primes

Other than that narda!:D

Bumbleb33
17th January 2009, 11:54 AM
Hey Fellas,
Checked out Empire Toys yesterday saw the following:
1 x Binaltech Arcee S2000
2 x Binaltech Subarus? I think :p
3 x Revoltech Starscreams
3 x Revoltech Rodimus's

The thing that really stood out was Issue # 5 of Reign of Starscream, one left if anyone is interested in seeing how the saga ends.

Oilspill
17th January 2009, 02:46 PM
How were the movie comics? I read the other ones but haven't bothered with the movie comics so far.

Bumbleb33
17th January 2009, 07:54 PM
I enjoyed them, I don't do comics much, but I love the film so any extra story additions I am up for. Go pickup # 5 dood it was only $5.60.

On to sightings for today.

Kmart Kardinya
:: Animated :: :D
2 x Jetfire & Jetfire / Safeguard TWIN packs
10 + x Ultra Magnus
5 + x Megatron Leader
3 + x Lugnut
2 + x Optimus Prime Voyager
2 + x Sentinel Prime
2 + x Black & Gold Bumblebee
2 + x Swoop
2 + x Jazz

:: Universe ::
1 x Ironhide
2 x Silverstreak
1 x Galvatron
1 x Acid Storm
1 x Sideswipe

:: Marvel Cross Overs ::
Hulk and Venom

Also saw 2 x Megatrons, 1 x Optimus Prime and 1 x Overkill boxed in a black and silver box, looked very cool not sure which range this is, assuming Universe? But at $36.95! ** COUGH SPUTTER COUGH **:eek:

Gasaraki
18th January 2009, 01:33 AM
Also saw 2 x Megatrons, 1 x Optimus Prime and 1 x Overkill boxed in a black and silver box, looked very cool not sure which range this is, assuming Universe? But at $36.95! ** COUGH SPUTTER COUGH **:eek:

Those would be the Universe Special Editions - you spotted 3 out of the 4 to be release, the missing one being Drag Strip. And yes, I agree that $37 is a wee bit steep off the Kmart shelves!

Oilspill
19th January 2009, 04:18 PM
Had a quick look at Morley Kmart and Myer this morning. Nothing much exciting.

Kmart: Animated deluxe wave with Elite Guard BB, Swoop, Jazz etc. Leader Magnus and Universe Blaster, Heavyload and Onslaught.

Myer: 25th Optimus, Universe Bruticus combiner, and a bunch of TFA Bumper Battlers (I think they're the latest wave Soundwave, Lockdown etc) and some randoms like 1x Activator Ratchet and 1x Deluxe Optimus.

I reckon it's about time Australia starts seeing TFA Shockwave, when was he out in the states? Early December? Bah! I'm just grumpy coz I haven't had a new toy to buy in a while, although I did get Henkei Hound (haven't opened him yet but he looks cool). Maybe I'll cave and buy SE Overkill if I see him again, and keep him in Little Angry Dino mode and Grimlock in robot mode.

Gasaraki
20th January 2009, 07:17 PM
K-Mart Belmont:

Animated:
A few of Deluxes Soundwave, Jazz, Blackarachna, etc
Plenty of Jetfire/Jetstorm packs still
1x each of Voyagers Lugnut, Blitzwing, and.... Starscream! :eek:
Plenty of all 3 Leader Class characters

Universe:
Deluxe Sunstreaker x2, Acid x3, Tankor x1 - there was one Swipey but I picked that up to replace my one with the wonky shoulder.
Voyager Blaster
Ultra Onslaught, Powerglide
And.... one SE Deluxe left... looks like people are buying these up!

(All at usual K-Mart undiscounted prices - keep an eye out for the sale I reckon)

Bumbleb33
21st January 2009, 11:46 PM
Hi Guys,
Transformers Animated Wreck Gar now available at Minotaur (Melbourne).
They had it listed as available a couple of days ago, and being that at the time no one had reported sightings anywhere else I chased this up to confirm it. I received an email today from Steve confirming they have Wreck Gar in stock.
Though judging by the way the email was worded I would say they only have one, so if you want it get down there or get online!
I'm out because it's $69.95, which is a little too much for a voyager IMO.

But the ultimate good news is that an Australian retailer has taken delivery and therefore stock for Kmart etc shouldn't be too far away.

Hopefully this means as well Shockwave is enroute soon!

Krayt
21st January 2009, 11:57 PM
But the ultimate good news is that an Australian retailer has taken delivery and therefore stock for Kmart etc shouldn't be too far away.

Hopefully this means as well Shockwave is enroute soon!

Minotaur sources things through PREVIEWS, so basically can get as US retailers start to receive shipments into their warehouses....

we are still a few weeks behind a normal release

jaydisc
22nd January 2009, 02:24 AM
Wreck Gar only JUST showed up in the USA yesterday and the USA has had Cyclonus/Hound for about a month, and we haven't.

I don't think there's any formula to reflect when large retailers will be getting first stock based on Minotaur and USA arrival dates. Sometimes we get first. Sometimes we never get.

griffin
22nd January 2009, 02:41 AM
Just moved the last three posts from 'First Sightings' to here, as the other topic is for 'chain stores' to help alert collectors from other parts of the country where to start looking out for certain new items.

Kyle
24th January 2009, 01:32 PM
Sighted and purchased at Kmart this morning:

Tin and Gel Set, $3.99 before 20% discount:
http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/attachments/month_0901/20090124_4c37a02935080382cf2cynKCDkespqsZ.jpg
http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/attachments/month_0901/20090124_536596f6eb7fc7507bfaGNz6JWUoeL9F.jpg

Study Kit, $4.99 before 20% discount:
http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/attachments/month_0901/20090124_47c9deba33f6c6d51bd7dOcMLjf8x5xd.jpg
http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/attachments/month_0901/20090124_8e1a3486ef395f46f0e2O81RDmc1AEel.jpg

Another Study Kit, $4.99 before 20% discount:
http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/attachments/month_0901/20090124_5a1c78d1a8c82459086buh83systcXrh.jpg
http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/attachments/month_0901/20090124_c18f1688ce7fb2fee7c1yP65ZMJuEO7g.jpg

A4 Study Kit, also $4.99 before 20% discount:
http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/attachments/month_0901/20090124_2374671c34dc824c1e2f969QqEZyKrm6.jpg
http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/attachments/month_0901/20090124_bd1be5371a235bcc860fEHuWwzzfbnmL.jpg

The Tin and Gel Set also has a movie version, but I only saw one left with a dent on the tin box so will get one another time.

Bumbleb33
24th January 2009, 05:39 PM
FYI Guys Kmart Kardinya has Animated Leaders reduced to $74 atm, I picked up Ultra Magnus and Megs today. Unfortunately no Bulkheads.

Other Sights
Toyworld - Fremantle
::Animated::
Voyager Megatron x 4 +
Voyager Bulkhead x 4 +
Leader Megatron x 2 +
Leader Bukhead x 2 +

:: Movie ::
Deluxe Camshaft x 10 +
Deluxe Landmine x 3 +
Various Real Gear.

Gasaraki
24th January 2009, 06:18 PM
Visited a Big-W today... and was surprised to find they'd restocked on Universe Deluxes (and I think it's the first time I've seen wave 3 at a Big-W):

Universe Deluxe:
Acid Storm x3
Galvatron x2
Silverstreak x2
Sideswipe x2
Ironhide x1 !!

Animated Deluxe:
Soundwave
Sentinel Prime
Elite Guard BB
Swoop

All deluxes at $25.40

Ode to a Grasshopper
28th January 2009, 10:23 PM
Fremantle Toyworld still unchanged, though the shop owner knows my plastic obsession and says they're getting new stock this or next week.
Target Fremantle is pretty bare, aside from a Universe Silverbolt and a few Animated Leaders nuthin' much.

Kmart Kardinya, on the other hand...1x Universe Ironhide, Silverstreak, Acid Storm, and Sideswipe, couple of Activators (Ratchet and Starscreams mostly) lots of FABs, heaps heaps of Animated deluxes waves 3 and 4, a few Voyagers (mainly Lugnut), lots of Jetfire/Jetstorms, and a fair few Leader Megatrons and Ultra Magnus' on sale for $74.

Kyle
29th January 2009, 07:34 PM
These have "started" to appear in WA Toyworlds now~ Go grab them!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee16/Kyle_Chow/DSC00404.jpg

Oilspill
30th January 2009, 03:19 AM
I haven't bought any activators so far, but I've been thinking about it. They look like fun to flip-change back and forth.

I was thinking of just picking the better ones. Namely:

Bumblebee/Cliffjumper (will propably get CJ since he is the only Animated CJ so far)
Starscream
Ratchet
Megatron
Grimlock

To anyone who has them, would you consider these guys are the better activators?

Kyle
30th January 2009, 11:40 AM
I haven't bought any activators so far, but I've been thinking about it. They look like fun to flip-change back and forth.

I was thinking of just picking the better ones. Namely:

Bumblebee/Cliffjumper (will propably get CJ since he is the only Animated CJ so far)
Starscream
Ratchet
Megatron
Grimlock

To anyone who has them, would you consider these guys are the better activators?

I'll only comment on the ones I have.

Bumblebee - Simply MUST HAVE.
Bulkhead - If you don't intend to collect every single Activator then this is a pass.
Starscream - Many fans seem to love this over the Voyager one. I prefer the Voyager though. This Activator one just seems "over" cartoony to me (if it's even possible in Animated). Maybe it's the proportions. It has a very very nice transformation though.
Optimus Prime - I really like this toy. Truck mode is debatable but I think it's not that bad. Very very nice transformation and the robot mode is awesome.
Ratchet - Nice in both modes. Also smooth transformation.
Lockdown - hate the over cartoony car mode. The robot mode is only reasonable. Get him if you like the character.
Thundercracker - Great repaint of Starscream. The dark blue/purple is very nice.
Grimlock - Love both modes. Wish he'd come with his sword though.
Megatron - Great robot mode (left hip on mine is a little loose though) and decent alt mode. Wish he has an arm cannon.
Cliffjumper - Very very nice to have. A good repaint of a very good toy.
Dirge - I like the colour of this repaint. ;)

Kyle
1st February 2009, 02:22 PM
My local target restocked got in Animated Deluxe wave 4... and nothing else. Well, at least the TF section is not bare now.

Oilspill
4th February 2009, 08:53 PM
If anyone spots an Optimus, Thundercracker or Starscream activator around, please let me know. I think those waves were some time ago so I might be out of luck :(.

I got Ratchet the other day and he is pretty cool. So, I'll get most of the new wave when I see them, but I'd really like a Thundercracker (preferably) or Starscream moreso than Dirge.

I know someone mentioned that there was some Starscream activators in Kmart Kardinya (which is a ways away for me but I will check it out if I can get there).

Bumbleb33
5th February 2009, 08:37 PM
Went to Success Toyworld today to see if they had any of the new Animated Voyager or Deluxes unfortunately they did not but for those who collect them they did have Animated Activators at $14.99, of note were:
Megatron
Thundercracker &
Grimlock
They had bucketloads of them so they could very well of had others too.
They also had Legends Animated Starscream and Bumblebee at $6.99.
They also had heaps of Blitzwings, Voyager Primes and Lugnuts as well as a good dozen Bulkheads and Megatrons. Furthermore they had 1x Voyager Megs and 1x Voyager Grimlock.

Hereticpoo
5th February 2009, 09:37 PM
Big W Riverton

Animated Activators; 2x Ratchet
Animated Deluxe; 1x Swoop, I hid it behind all the Lugnuts for whomever.
1x Jazz, 1x Elite Guard BB, 2x Sentinel Prime.
Animated Voyager; 4 Lugnuts, 2 Optimus Primes.

Universe; 1x Acid Storm, 1 x Sideswipe, 1 x Prowl, 1 x Powerglide, 4 x Silverbolts.

Robot Heroes; sh!tloads,

Not one 2007 Movie toy thank the gods! :D

Oilspill
6th February 2009, 02:27 AM
Well TC and OP Activators seemed like they'd be hard to find so I just got em off eBay.

Mirabooka Kmart today had Sideswipe and plenty of your typical Animated (Voyagers, Leaders, Deluxes, Bumper Battlers but no Activators).

Saw an Acid Storm, Powerglide and Silverbolt too.

Nothing new though :(

Autocon
6th February 2009, 03:04 PM
anyone sees universe cheetor let me know

i want to keep the chrome on the henkie nice and fresh:)

Oilspill
9th February 2009, 03:47 PM
These have "started" to appear in WA Toyworlds now~ Go grab them!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee16/Kyle_Chow/DSC00404.jpg

None of these at Midland Toyworld on Saturday unfortunately.

Gasaraki
9th February 2009, 04:55 PM
K-mart Garden City:
Total clearout persists, with little worth mentioning apart from Animated Voyager Lugnut x2 left on the shelves.

Myer Garden City:
Stacks of Leader Ultra Mags remain at full price, with 3x Universe Powerglide to keep them company. Nil else of significance.

How sad... I wonder when Universe Wave 4 is gonna hit WA...

Lint
12th February 2009, 08:16 PM
Midland

Kmart: Universe restock! Unfortunately its all mostly old stuff, tankor, sunstreaker, galvy, acid storm, prowl, blaster, treadbolt, heavy load, silverbolt, powerglide and onslaught.

Target: Desolate

Big W: sunstreaker, acid storm, galvy, prowl, silverbolt, powerglide, silverbolt noticed an animated snarl.

Toyworld: Noticed an animated cybertron ver megs. But to my great surprise I noticed classics voyager prime and megatron 1x each. My hunt for jetfire continues!

Ode to a Grasshopper
12th February 2009, 09:24 PM
Midland

Kmart: Universe restock! Unfortunately its all mostly old stuff, tankor, sunstreaker, galvy, acid storm, prowl, blaster, treadbolt, heavy load, silverbolt, powerglide and onslaught.

Target: Desolate

Big W: sunstreaker, acid storm, galvy, prowl, silverbolt, powerglide, silverbolt noticed an animated snarl.

Toyworld: Noticed an animated cybertron ver megs. But to my great surprise I noticed classics voyager prime and megatron 1x each. My hunt for jetfire continues!
Animated-wise Big W had all 3 dinobots (heaps of Swoops), a Soundwave, and a Sentinel Prime too. And a heap of Voyager Primes.

Target Fremantle was undergoing what looked like a restock, but was bare when I was there.

Don't bother with Myers Freo unless you're after Universe gestalts or Animated Ratchets big and small (1 or 2 Bumblebee and Starscream activators but otherwise nada).

1orion2many
13th February 2009, 09:47 AM
:)Put on lay-by last night Animated Jetstorm-Jetfire, Swindle and Blurr as well as seeing flaming Lockdown, the four limited release classics Overkill, Megatron, Optimus and whoever:o. Large amount of new activators but I don't like them so didn't look closely but do remember Dirge(I think it was activators:confused:).

Bumbleb33
13th February 2009, 11:22 AM
:)Put on lay-by last night Animated Jetstorm-Jetfire, Swindle and Blurr as well as seeing flaming Lockdown, the four limited release classics Overkill, Megatron, Optimus and whoever:o. Large amount of new activators but I don't like them so didn't look closely but do remember Dirge(I think it was activators:confused:).

Where did you see Blurr and Swindle in WA?

1orion2many
13th February 2009, 12:49 PM
Look around in Toyworlds as it seems more than one store has them in stock.;)

valkyrie_76
13th February 2009, 12:54 PM
Mandurah Toyworld has a good selection of stuff but I have only been to Rockingham, Fremantle and Mandurah and the first two were abit bare.

Kyle
13th February 2009, 03:44 PM
Thanks to 1orion2many's report, I rushed out this morning and found these at another WA Toyworld. :p I visited two and don't believe all Toyworlds have these though.

My pics:
http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/attachments/month_0902/20090213_5017ba432a3cc3ba8d72hdI3vvZnL4Yu.jpg
http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/attachments/month_0902/20090213_a239db943ee1abb34d53oCJNUnocrDIa.jpg

Blurr's car mode is very very nice, I especially like the back wheels!
Swindle the armsdealer looks like he's stolen Megs' arm cannon and Prime's chest. :p
Both are very nice.

Oilspill
13th February 2009, 03:54 PM
Awesome. Finally some new Animated figures. Hopefully Shockwave turns up soon. :)

Kyle
13th February 2009, 03:55 PM
Also found this on Wednesday afternoon at Kmart. Forgot to take a pic until now. :o First sighting?

http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/attachments/month_0902/20090213_472d875a781f547cd5bfEcv0m6wNNbpy.jpg

Bumbleb33
13th February 2009, 08:02 PM
I went and got my two just then from Fremantle Toyworld, I'm afraid they only had one of each, but the lady I spoke to did state they may of had more out the back.
As for Oilspill's comment regarding Shockwave, the attendant also stated that invoices for another figure had been processed and that they were expecting more of another wave of figures in the next 3 days, I asked if she knew whether they'd be Shockwave or what class they'd be but she said she did not know.
I personally reckon these are likely to be Blazing Lockdown.

Lint
14th February 2009, 01:50 PM
Morley

TRU
lots of exclusive and non exclusive allspark movie voyagers & ultras remaining

Target
wasteland

Myer Buy 2 get one free sale today only
1 prowl, 1 SW crossover, couple of animated jetfire/jetstorm
lots of pinkimus, animated ultra magnus and ultimate BB's
Oh and 3 mighty muggs: prime and megatron

Kmart
Universe Ultras galore
animated deluxes nothing new
SW crossovers, lots of the millenium falcon and death star packs.

Bumbleb33
19th February 2009, 11:11 PM
Hey Kiddies,
Kmart is currently selling Movie Voyagers for $20 FYI!
I went out tonight to see if I could find anything but my local Kmart had none unfortunately.

If anyone sees any of these voyagers at $20 can you put em up, was thinking I might get Incinerator being that he is popping up everywhere now?

Sightings

Big W Cockburn Gateways
3+ Voyager Prime
1 Blitzwing
1 Lugnut

::Movie::
Leader Brawl

::Universe::
5+ Silverbolt

Kmart Kardinya
10+ Ultra Magnus
5+ Elite Bumblebee
2+ Jazz
2+ Sentinel Prime

::Universe::
Cement Truck (Not sure who?)
2 Ironhide

Oilspill
21st February 2009, 06:03 PM
Did spot any movie voyagers for you at Kmart Morley.

And found nothing new at all at Morley Kmart, TRU, Myer or Target.

Ode to a Grasshopper
26th February 2009, 08:09 PM
Toyworld Freo: a few Legends (still some recent releases), 1x Animated Blurr and 2x Bumblebees, 1x Universe Smokescreen, 1x Cheetor, 1x Bluestreak, a few Movie figures, 1x each of the Universe Special editions, a few universe combiners, a few Movie Voyagers (mostly Megs) and Universe Voyagers (at least 1 Inferno), Ultimate movie Bumblebee and 2 MP Starscreams of all things.

Also, the lady behind the counter said she'd check what was happening re. upcoming stock, so if anyone else is heading that way could be an idea to ask what's happening and/or put them onto the board.

The staff at this place are great, btw.

Lint
26th February 2009, 08:40 PM
Midland

Big W
Restock!

Universe Deluxes: 1x Hound 2x Cheetor 1xStarscream some galvys a sunstreaker and a couple of acid storms. There was a single cyclonus hehe. I paid $25.44 after a lengthy price check because it wasn't scanning.

Legends: Restock of legions of megatron.

Target
No TF's

Kmart
Universe Deluxe: couple of Tankors and many prowls
Universe Voyager: 1x Heavy Load 2x Blaster and 1x Treadbolt
Universe Ultra: The usual mob. Silverbolt Powerglide and Onslaught
Universe SE: At least 1 of each mold.
Universe Combiners: Bruticus and Superion at $62.99
Also spotted. Movie turnarounds reduced to $9.

Toyworld
Major Restock. The dude had tfs sprawled all across the aisle. Heres what I noted:
Mutliples of all new wave of Universe Deluxes minus Dinobot and Smokescreen. But just because I didn't see them doesn't mean they weren't there.
Universe Voyagers Blaster and Heavy Load
Universe Ultras Silverbolt and Powerglide
Classics Megatron
Movie T-cracker and rescue ratchet?
Pinkimus Prime

Kyle
26th February 2009, 08:43 PM
Did you see any Animated? Like Samurai Prowl and Waspinator? :p

Oilspill
26th February 2009, 11:19 PM
Bah, went to Morley (TRU, Kmart, Myer, Target) and no new Universe deluxes, no new Legends and no new Animated.

I did pick up an Activators Bumblebee though, since Kmart had a restock of some older activators and since I'm desperate to buy something at retail :P

Kyle
27th February 2009, 09:43 PM
At WA Toyworlds now~!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee16/Kyle_Chow/DSC00018.jpg

Also sighted there: MP Starscream and Universe Inferno.

Bumbleb33
28th February 2009, 02:38 PM
Hi Guys,
Went out for Animated Waspinator none at Success or Fremantle Toyworld though I did spot plenty of Cyclonus, Raptor thing, Starscream and Hound (universe) at Toyworld Success, they also had MP Starscream for $79.95. Also saw Smokescreen (universe), Blazing Lockdown and Blurr (animated) at Toyworld Fremantle.
Visited a few other places eg Toys R Us (Cannington) and a couple of Kmarts around that district nothing new, though in saying that Kmart has restocked with plenty of Voyager Ratchets and Starscreams if you still want to get one for $20.

Hey Kyle which Toyworld did you get your Wasp from?

llamatron
28th February 2009, 05:12 PM
MP Starscream at Toyworld Balcatta for about $87. I think they had 3 out.

I grabbed the last Swindle and Blurr (for $25 each!) so don't bother checking. They still had Uni Inferno, Cyclonus, Hound, Dinobot, Smokescreen etc.

Still no sign of the new legends (Beachcomber etc) though. :(

Oilspill
28th February 2009, 05:16 PM
Well, I checked out Toyworld Midland. No new Animated Activators or Deluxes there, but they did have the wave of Universe with Cyclonus, Hound, Starscream and Cheetor. I picked up a Cyclonus but there's still at least 2 left.

llamatron
28th February 2009, 05:42 PM
How much are the Universe deluxes going for at other Toyworlds? Balcatta has 'em for $30 and I almost crapped my pants. Animated deluxes were only $25 thankfully.

Lint
28th February 2009, 06:07 PM
How much are the Universe deluxes going for at other Toyworlds? Balcatta has 'em for $30 and I almost crapped my pants. Animated deluxes were only $25 thankfully.

I think i've only seen them going for $30 but I think Kyle's seen some at $32.99 :eek:

Morley
Myer
Nothing new. Seem to be having an store overhaul.

Kmart
Nothing new either.
Universe: 2 Silverstreaks a Galvy, an Ironhide and an Acid Storm. Voyager Blaster and Heavy Load. Ultra usuals. A few USE's, no megatron though.
Animated: Swoop and Snarl and older stuff.

Target
Surprise Surprise No TFs

Toys R Us
Nothing new. Lots of Allspark Infernos and Mudflaps.

Kyle
28th February 2009, 07:17 PM
Hey Kyle which Toyworld

Subiaco. But like Lint said, at $32.99. :eek:

Oilspill
28th February 2009, 07:28 PM
Cyclonus at Toyworld Midland was $30, which isn't more than a dollar or two more then what Target & Kmart are selling deluxes for these days isn't it?

I checked out Subi, didn't spot any Animated Deluxes there but maybe I overlooked them :( or maybe they'd been snapped up.

I did pick up an Inferno though, and there was another one left plus the other repaints I have no interest in. Leo Prime and Drop Shot or whatever they are called.

Nice to make some purchases again. The plastic addict in me has been satisfied for another week. :)

llamatron
28th February 2009, 08:28 PM
Gah I was so tempted to get Inferno but he was $47 or so. I'm hoping he'll show up at Big-W or similar soon enough...

Kyle
28th February 2009, 08:37 PM
$47 is actually not bad compared to what I saw yesterday... :eek:

lee
28th February 2009, 09:12 PM
Hi Guys, First time poster but very long viewer, just want to give you guys heads up that Toyworld Whitfords has all the new wave of Animated and Universe instock, I picked up Waspinator and Samurai Prowl today and last week I got Blazing Lockdown, Swindle and Blurr, they have quite a few of each in stock and also some Animated Bumblebees. They had the full range of Universe Line there aswell, will post picks when I can. Yeah they are charging $29.99 for them aswell in both lines.

Oilspill
28th February 2009, 10:02 PM
$47 is actually not bad compared to what I saw yesterday... :eek:

Yeah.. uhh.. I may have paid about $54 at Toyworld Subi :o

Gasaraki
1st March 2009, 11:52 PM
Kmart Innaloo

Animated:
Assorted Deluxes, mainly wave 3 & 4, full price now $28!?!
Jetfire/Jetstorm double packs
Leader Ultra Mags & Bulkhead

Universe:
Deluxe Galv, Acid, Swipey, Sunstreaker - only 1 each
A couple each of the Gestalts at $60+

Movie:
Didn't know they're still putting these out...
A couple each of Voyager Rachet & Starscream

Dunno about you guys, but these days I don't bother walking to the Target at the other end of the centre...

Bumbleb33
3rd March 2009, 11:30 PM
By the way guys forgot to mention last post I saw a Universe Smokescreen at Toyworld Freo on the w.e. if anyone is interested I am lead to believe this is a bit of a rarity, wouldn't know personally I only collect TFA and TF Movie.

Oilspill
4th March 2009, 02:34 AM
Yeah, that may be the first sighting of him in WA. I have the Henkei one coming via TC so I'll pass on him. Think I am all up to date with Universe, just on the lookout for Animated at the moment. I love that line :)

Ode to a Grasshopper
4th March 2009, 02:45 AM
Toyworld Freo: blah blah blah, 1x Universe Smokescreen, blah blah blah.
Woohoo, rare first sighting! Ten points for Blitzwing! :p

roller
5th March 2009, 04:19 PM
if anyone sees or has a spare Universe 2 Prowl

can ya buy it for me and i'll pay you back at the next meetup?

ta

Bumbleb33
5th March 2009, 05:52 PM
Hey Guys,
Quick one: Toyworld Success has restocked with heaps of Animated.
1x Blurr
1x Swindle
1x Samurai Prowl
5+ Leader Bulkheads
5+ Snarl
5+ Jazz
2+ Soundwave

Sorry to say I picked up the last Waspinator, but who knows there may have been more there I didn't see.

Btw Roller I've seen heaps of Uni Prowls down south of the river, Kmart Kardinya had atleast one as did Toyworld Freo, but I am afraid I cannot buy it for you as I do not attend meets. Just FYI.

valkyrie_76
5th March 2009, 06:58 PM
Target in Rockingham is an absolute desert for TF's........there was nothing at all for the 20% off toys and Kmart had new Animated stuff but nothing much in the Universe range apart from Ironhide that I picked up and finally nothing much at Toyworld either. Also Roller if you want a Universe Prowl I can get one I think for $25 (if still available). Will look at other shops further south on Saturday for any sightings.

Lint
5th March 2009, 08:14 PM
Midland

Target
Nothing. Well I did see a misplaced robot legends cheetor vs waspinator
Kmart
Nothing new. Universe Tankor, Prowl, Powerglide, Silverbolt, Onslaught, Superion.
Big W
Replenished on the new wave of Universe Deluxes. Multiple Cheetors, Cyclonus', Hounds and Starscreams sighted as well as Acid Storm. There are also the usual shelfwarming ultras.

Toyworld
Same stuff as Big W plus plenty of mighty mugs, pinkimus prime and the universe combiners.

I dont particularly hunt for Animated or Legends + Robot Heroes figures. I didn't notice anything fresh though.

Kyle
5th March 2009, 11:03 PM
TRU Cannington:

Universe Cheetor, Dinobot, Smokescreen, Cyclonus, Starscream at $30 each. :eek:
Also Universe Legends Bumblebee, Brawn, Beachcomber but didn't check the price. :p

JB Hifi Cannington (the old one):

Animated DVD Volume Two "Lost and Found" at $18.99, contains 4 episodes: Nanosec, Along Came a Spider, Sound and Fury, and of course Lost and Found. :p

Oilspill
6th March 2009, 02:55 AM
TRU Morley had the new Dinobot, Smokescreen and Cheetor, Cyclonus, Hound.

Roller... I found a Prowl at Kmart Morley. I'm not going to be in the state for a week or so, so I stashed it behind a leader class Bulkhead below. :p

Zahhak
6th March 2009, 04:55 AM
Target in Cannington/Carousel has one Silverbolt and One animated Cybertron mode Megatron. The Megatron was stashed behind a huge Star Wars Millenium Falcon Box on the bottom shelf incase I changed my mind and wanted it..but I don't so its there for $37(20% off) if anyones interested.

Also in TRU on the very top shelf behind the red sign that says robots was some deluxe figures they didn't stack but I couldn't reach to see them all.

Kmart had alot of Starscreams and Myer had pretty much nothing. Not that it matters considering their animated deluxes were $39.95.

roller
6th March 2009, 10:45 AM
TRU Morley had the new Dinobot, Smokescreen and Cheetor, Cyclonus, Hound.

Roller... I found a Prowl at Kmart Morley. I'm not going to be in the state for a week or so, so I stashed it behind a leader class Bulkhead below. :p

thanks pal

i think Valkyrie79 is getting me one, but we'll see

thanks all for your h elp

Bumbleb33
6th March 2009, 12:11 PM
Hey Guys,
Not a sighting but some news about Shockwave, spoke with Paul over at Figuresdirect last night this what he had to say:

"In checking a product list that I have from Hasbro before sending this email I noticed that there are NO Voyager assortments due for release here in Australia for the first four months of 2009.

With that I mind, I have the feeling that we’re most likely not going to see Shockwave or any future Voyager Animated TFs in Australia due to the fact that the movie line is due very soon and I suspect Hasbro Australia will put all their effort into that particular line."

Paul definitely seems to be on the money, does it strike anyone as odd that we have gotten all the deluxes that came out after Shockwave in the US before our release of Shockwave.
Plus consider the rumoured cancellation of the Animated show combined with Rumours of running down the production of Animated figures, deluxes sell best that is why that is probably why that is all we are seeing.

I am off to buy Shockwave from Ebay and pay some hideous price for him.

Have a good one fellas.

roller
6th March 2009, 12:15 PM
yeah thats what i thought before i read all of yer post, deluxes sell better, what with their price points etc

ive never really liked the modern toys sizes, anything bigger then the majority of other figures seems silly to me, eg: Universe 2 Silverbolt or Supreme Cybertron Starscream, Unicron and primus i can understand

Oilspill
6th March 2009, 02:25 PM
I had been thinking this might happen. Since, as you said, we've had heaps of post-Shockwave deluxes come out with no sign of him.

Robotkingdom has a case with 2x Shockwave and 2x Skywarp. $90US + Shipping, so $45US + 0.5*shipping if I split it with someone. If anyone wants to go halves in one, PM me. Or order it (since I'm leaving for Sydney in 2 hrs) and I will pay you back.

Hey Guys,
Not a sighting but some news about Shockwave, spoke with Paul over at Figuresdirect last night this what he had to say:

"In checking a product list that I have from Hasbro before sending this email I noticed that there are NO Voyager assortments due for release here in Australia for the first four months of 2009.

With that I mind, I have the feeling that we’re most likely not going to see Shockwave or any future Voyager Animated TFs in Australia due to the fact that the movie line is due very soon and I suspect Hasbro Australia will put all their effort into that particular line."

Paul definitely seems to be on the money, does it strike anyone as odd that we have gotten all the deluxes that came out after Shockwave in the US before our release of Shockwave.
Plus consider the rumoured cancellation of the Animated show combined with Rumours of running down the production of Animated figures, deluxes sell best that is why that is probably why that is all we are seeing.

Have a good one fellas.

Oilspill
6th March 2009, 03:55 PM
OK, I've bought a case, it comes to $US123.58, which is going to be roughly $200 Australian. It's 2x Shockwave and 2x Skywarp, so it equates to $50 Aus per figure.

Ebay looks to be over $30 US plus 15-25 US shipping for Shockwave, so that will work out to way more than $50 AUD (In fact $30 US is something like $48 AUD without the shipping).

I'll be looking to get rid of the Skywarp and Shockwave as a pair. PM me if anyone is interested.

FYI I'm heading to Sydney in a few hours so I might be a bit quiet for the next week or so.

klystron
6th March 2009, 05:08 PM
^ thats terrible news [roller's post]. i'd better quickly buy ani skywarp off ebay now. :(

Rockingham Kmart has some stock finally:
-classics sideswipe (& one other one, I forget who...) [$29]
-universe overkill, megatron (x2), dragstrip, optimus [$38]
-animated deluxes (swoop, jazz, sentinel prime, elite guard B'bee) [$29]
-big size animated bulkhead
-animated jetfire/jetstorm
-legends megatron, hound, one other [$7 or $8]
-universe arialbots/superion, and combaticons/bruticus [$80-ish]
-plus some other activators and stuff.

Apologies for sketchy details - i was in a bit of a rush.

valkyrie_76
6th March 2009, 05:37 PM
^ thats terrible news [roller's post]. i'd better quickly buy ani skywarp off ebay now. :(

Rockingham Kmart has some stock finally:
-classics sideswipe (& one other one, I forget who...) [$29]
-universe overkill, megatron (x2), dragstrip, optimus [$38]
-animated deluxes (swoop, jazz, sentinel prime, elite guard B'bee) [$29]
-big size animated bulkhead
-animated jetfire/jetstorm
-legends megatron, hound, one other [$7 or $8]
-universe arialbots/superion, and combaticons/bruticus [$80-ish]
-plus some other activators and stuff.

Apologies for sketchy details - i was in a bit of a rush.

Geez they put more stuff out from yesterday then.

Tabias Prime
6th March 2009, 05:42 PM
has anyone seen universe hound with ravage in perth yet. in the Belmont area or surrounding.. i really want..:D

Bumbleb33
6th March 2009, 07:33 PM
OK, I've bought a case, it comes to $US123.58, which is going to be roughly $200 Australian. It's 2x Shockwave and 2x Skywarp, so it equates to $50 Aus per figure.

Ebay looks to be over $30 US plus 15-25 US shipping for Shockwave, so that will work out to way more than $50 AUD (In fact $30 US is something like $48 AUD without the shipping).

I'll be looking to get rid of the Skywarp and Shockwave as a pair. PM me if anyone is interested.

FYI I'm heading to Sydney in a few hours so I might be a bit quiet for the next week or so.

Done Oilspill I'll take a Skywarp and Shockwave pair pickup ok? I have PM'd.

Bumbleb33
6th March 2009, 07:37 PM
has anyone seen classic hound with ravage in perth yet. in the Belmont area or surrounding.. i really want..:D

Hey Tabias Prime, can't say I have seen any north of the river (being that I never go up there) but all my local south of the river toyworlds have multiple Hounds, so you should be able to get one from your local toyworld.

klystron
6th March 2009, 08:19 PM
Hey Tabias Prime, can't say I have seen any north of the river (being that I never go up there) but all my local south of the river toyworlds have multiple Hounds, so you should be able to get one from your local toyworld.

Excellent! :D

Zahhak
6th March 2009, 09:20 PM
Big W joondalup:
had animated Delux twinpacks for $29.99, two varients:
Prowl(NOT samuri) & Megatron(Cybertron alt mode with battle damage paint deco)
Blackaracnia & Optimus (Not sure what alt mode it was but it was battle dmg deco also)
There were a few grimlocks and some universe toys includeing Hound with Ravage.

Also if anyone is intrested Toys'R'Us in Joondalup have a Movie SCene thingy, Longarm with battle dmg(legless) Bumblebee thats been marked down to $17 because it's box is damaged.

edit: Ohh and the new game traders in joondalup opend last week and are currently selling Universe Deluxes. had cheater dinobot smokescreen starscream ect ect. About one of each plus a few extra.

Tabias Prime
7th March 2009, 11:26 AM
i might give toyworld Kalamunda a go,joondalup is a bit out of the way for me as i live in Belmont..

Gasaraki
7th March 2009, 12:01 PM

Dude, Belmont is south of the river :)

Bumbleb33
7th March 2009, 02:46 PM
Whoops my bad, was thinking of Balcatta doi! haha

Tabias Prime
7th March 2009, 04:11 PM
got my universe hound and ravage.:D:D went to toyworld Kalamunda. next to useless. they only have a lot of old stock of transformers.they have about 5 or 6 of those large bumblebees if anyone is interested.Ended up a Big W midland.larger selection there couple of galvatrons, 1 cyclonus, Acidstorm, 2 starscreams, 2 cheators and probably a couple I've missed, prices about 26$.fair bit of animated stuff there to..

Tabias Prime
7th March 2009, 04:13 PM
the problem with Belmont is it pretty much central for everything..belmont is more east of the river according to some people

Hereticpoo
8th March 2009, 04:53 PM
Big W Riverton

Animated:

3 x Elite Guard BB
3 x Sentinel Prime
3 x Swoop

1 x Grimlock
2 x Lugnut

Activators; Starscream, Bumblebee

Universe

3 x Silverstreak
3 x Acid Storm
2 x Sideswipe
2 x Galvatron

Legends Megatron and Jazz

Shelf Warmers:
Universe Silverbolt and 2007 Movie Leader Brawl, the fact that Brawl is still there is embarrasing. There's 5 of the dam things.....they are like a rash that big w can't get rid of.

Kyle
9th March 2009, 12:04 PM
Hey Guys,

Have a good one fellas.

Man, I've been waiting for new voyagers to show up in retail. Looks like I'll have to get new ones from an oversea source then. :/

Ace
12th March 2009, 06:20 PM
Hi guys,

Just had a look in Kmart Warwick...

They had a few universe toys including ironhide, cyclonus, galvatron and legends hound and G2 megatron, also the voyagers included a few onslaught etc.

animated included jazz, swoop, snarl, soundwave, bumblebee (night patrol), oil slick and then big bots ultra magnus.

and movie starscreams plus ultimate bumblebees going for $79

probably doesn't tickle anyones fancy, just thought i'd let you know.

Lint
12th March 2009, 08:14 PM
Midland
Kmart
No real restock happened but the shelves got reorganised.
Universe Superion & Bruticus, Tankor, Sideswipe, Prowl, Ironhide, Some SE's, prime and overkill I think. Usual Ultras. No new animated.
Craploads of Ultimate BB
Big W
Out of universe deluxes. Still the usual ultras though.

Belmont
Kmart
Looked like a major restock happened.
Craploads of universe Superion & Bruticus.
Many USE's, cheetor, prowl, mudflap, and some others I forget. Usual Ultras.
Craploads of Ultimate BB
Restock on, but ultimately no new animated.
Big W
Universe acid storm, galvy and prowl. Usual Ultras.

Things I didn't spot tonight: Cyclonus, Hound and Treadbolt (dammit)

Tabias Prime
12th March 2009, 10:17 PM
sorry i got the last hound at Midland on sat just gone, but thanks for the info at belmont forum as its just around the corner so i'll go a check it out

Lint
12th March 2009, 10:44 PM
Nah I was actually after the treadbolt. They probably pulled it off the shelves along with all the voyager heavy loads when they restocked.

Ode to a Grasshopper
12th March 2009, 10:45 PM
There's still a Universe Prowl or 2 at Kmart Midland...just got me a Lugnut for 20% off, yay! (Didn't want to miss it but I couldn't stomach paying more than $40 for it so the sale was rather timely)...

roller
13th March 2009, 11:23 AM
Has anyone seen movie Incineratior, the helicpoter fellow?

I wish to obtain it

Lint
14th March 2009, 06:00 PM
^nope never seen the bugger on the shelves.

Was at Morley and Mirrabooka today, nothing really noteworthy but i'll make the following comments.

-Morley Target has TFs once more though they are just Wal Mart deluxe exclusives. If you're after decepticon jolt, big daddy or that thundercracker repaint. Oh they also had craploads of the damaged + shiny bumblebee 2 pack
-Both Kmarts out of universe combiners
-Didn't see any new animated stuff in my journeys
-Myer has restocked. Cyclonus, Hound and Starscream sighted. (Also TMNT reissues turtles only :p)

kurdt_the_goat
14th March 2009, 06:09 PM
I've been looking for Universe Legends Brawn & Beachcomber.. but with no luck :( Anyone seem them recently?

Ode to a Grasshopper
15th March 2009, 12:03 AM
There was a Brawn at least at Freo Toyworld as of Tuesday.

Bumbleb33
15th March 2009, 06:00 PM

I wish to obtain it

Yeah I have seen him, was ages ago, from memory I have seen him at Toys 'R' Us (Cannington) and or at a Toyworld (Success). It was the grey not the black variant.

Like I said ages ago though can't really remember but he is definitely around.

1orion2many
16th March 2009, 09:46 AM
:)Put on lay-by Animated Waspinator and Samuri Prowl $27.99 each:rolleyes:.

klystron
16th March 2009, 01:42 PM
Rocky city shopping center has a stall selling Autobot & Decept decals (of various sizes), along with small/med/lge car badges and autobot car pedal sets (auto & manual).
:D

1orion2many
17th March 2009, 02:34 PM
:oForgot to mention MP Starscream for $79.95:D.

kurdt_the_goat
17th March 2009, 02:45 PM
haha MP Starscream? That is unexpected to say the least!

Zahhak
17th March 2009, 10:46 PM
Target East VIc. Park has:
4x Animated rescue ratchet
4x Stealth Lockdown
and some old movie toys like grindcore/big daddy ect ect.

Kyle
18th March 2009, 08:01 AM
Forgot to mention I saw heaps of the same restock, plus Movie BB 2-packs at Target Bullcreek as wel.

Zahhak
19th March 2009, 05:24 PM
If anyone still wants a grimlock he's at BigW in joondalup. (2 of them)

SentinelPrime
19th March 2009, 09:56 PM
Big W Kingsway

1x Universe Ultra Silverbolt $64
5x Animated Voyager Lugnut $32
15x Robot Heros Univers $10
5x Marvel Crossover Deluxe Hulk $30
5x Marvel Crossover Deluxe Spiderman $30
20+ Ultimate Bumblebee $88

Bumbleb33
21st March 2009, 12:34 AM
Hey Hey Fellas,
Thought I'd let you know Paul over at Figuresdirect.com.au has the new deluxes in stock, listing Blurr, Blazing Lockdown, Samurai Prowl, Swindle and Waspinator at $27.00. Couple of bob cheaper than toyworld which is always a plus! Plus he also has new stock of Bumblebee.

Oh and as a little sidenote not to rub it in or anything haha but I got my Animated Shockwave (import), one word, awesome!

Gasaraki
22nd March 2009, 01:52 AM
Big W Belmont:
Still a stack of Movie Leader Brawls
A number of Animated Deluxes, nothing rare/special

Kmart Belmont:
Restocked with Universe SE - had all except Overkill, full price $37+
A stack of Universe Gestalts
A stack of Ultimate BB
Quite a few Animated Deluxes, nothing special

Myer Carousel:
Restocked with Movie, of all things - had a stack of the red voyager Prime, Evac, redeco Ironhide, and some others.
Nothing else very special

Kmart Carousel:
Also some old Movie Voyagers, mostly Starscream and Ratchet
Usual stack of Animated Ultra Mags

A little dissappointing today, actually. Was hoping to pick up a Universe Hound or Cyclonus...

SentinelPrime
22nd March 2009, 08:16 AM
A little dissappointing today, actually. Was hoping to pick up a Universe Hound or Cyclonus...

Hit Paul up at FiguresDirect.com.au..... He has got what you need, and he is local. =)

evilman378
22nd March 2009, 06:08 PM
Went to City Target today,all they had was Ultimate Bumblebee.

This may or may not be related to the thread but you can get Autobot insignia shirts from City JayJays for $20.

Bumbleb33
24th March 2009, 02:43 AM
Anyone seen any of the TFA Deluxe Two Packs, Dxe Prime & Blackarachnia or Dxe Megatron & Prowl south of the river recently?

Bumbleb33
24th March 2009, 02:46 AM

I wish to obtain it

FOUND on BibyCo, knew they were around.

http://www.bibyco.com.au/secure/catalog/default.php?cPath=70_100_484&osCsid=add3b1b02c7260153c18bebd46bf876a

SentinelPrime
28th March 2009, 07:57 PM
K-Mart Kardinya

Animated Deluxe Autobot Elite Bumblebee x2.........$28
Animated Deluxe Sentinel Prime x3......$28
Animated Voyager Lugnut x4....$35
Animated Leader Ultra Magnus x4....$89
Deluxe Special Edition Overkill x2.....$39
Deluxe Special Edition Dragstrip......$39
Universe Deluxe Cheetor.....$28
Universe Voyager Heavy Load....$49
Universe Ultra Onslaught......$59
Movie Ultimate BumbleBee x10....$129

roller
28th March 2009, 08:35 PM

http://www.bibyco.com.au/secure/catalog/default.php?cPath=70_100_484&osCsid=add3b1b02c7260153c18bebd46bf876a

thankyou very much Bumbleb33

does anyone want to order 1 in for me? :o

thankyou

Sutton
30th March 2009, 10:07 AM

I wouldn't order anything from them again in a million years.

Crap service, no replies to emails, it took over six weeks for one tiny item to show up, and then it was the wrong one.

Useless.

SentinelPrime
30th March 2009, 08:45 PM
TRU Morley

Animated

Deluxe Sentinel Prime, Bumblebee, Blackarachnia
3x Voyager Lugnut
5+ Leader Bulkhead w/ Bonus Deluxe Bumblebee..........$99
5+ Leader Megatron............$99
5+ Leader Ultra Magnus..........$99

Movie

Deluxe Blackout & Scorponok Desert Strike
Ultra Jetstorm
Unleashed Megatron
Bumblebee and Ratchet Battle Blasters..........$39

Universe

Voyager Heavy Load
Ultra Onslaught
Ultra Powerglide

Does anyone know where I can find a Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream??

SGB
30th March 2009, 10:01 PM
Have a look in Toyworld if there's any near you.

Oilspill
31st March 2009, 02:03 AM

I saw one at Subi Toyworld but it was a few weeks back.

Ode to a Grasshopper
31st March 2009, 04:39 AM
Freo Toyworld still had a few at about $85 last time I checked.

Oilspill
31st March 2009, 04:41 PM
I saw a Blurr, Blazing Lockdown and Activators Megs & Grimlock at Toyworld Subi on Saturday (and picked them all up bar Lockdown).

Another Blurr and Lockdown at Toyworld Midland yesterday. Noticed the Universe wave (Hound, Cyclonus etc) are at BigW now too.

Still looking for Swindle, Waspinator, Samuri Prowl and Activators CJ though.

Ode to a Grasshopper
1st April 2009, 03:53 PM
Check Midland Toyworld again this week - according to the shop dude they're doing a restock with the 'latest' (his words not mine) round of TFs. I've seen a few CJs (I don't have a Cliffy yet so might nab one myself sometime) and Swindles around, can't recall where though.

Firecracker
1st April 2009, 06:57 PM
Freo Toyworld still had a few at about $85 last time I checked.

I think they might be a few dollars cheaper at Success Toyworld.

1orion2many
1st April 2009, 08:44 PM
I saw the purple version of Universe Powerglide today and Silverbolt for $39 and the Voyager class for $34 :)

Hereticpoo
2nd April 2009, 07:13 PM
Has anyone in WA seen Universe Legends Rodimus or Universe Legends G1 Bumblebee at a retailer?

Ode to a Grasshopper
2nd April 2009, 09:38 PM
Still looking for Activators CJ though.There were 2 in Big W Midland - with the sale on I'd get one quick, I'm planning on grabbing one next Tues.

Target Bull Creek is pretty useless unless you're after Movie Bumblebees, Toyworld Midland has new stock but no new wave stuff for a month or so. Toyworld Freo is about the same as always.

Lint
4th April 2009, 12:22 AM
Was at Morley on thursday night. I'm only gonna list stuff I consider noteworthy (i.e memorable :p) so PM if you want details.

Myer
Animated Blurr, Blazing Lockdown sighted. $40 a pop though :eek:
Universe 2 Hounds a cheetor and cyclonus at similar crack prices

Target
Had the Animated + Legends sets. Rescue Ratchet and Stealth Lockdown sighted.
Out of the $20 movie deluxes

Kmart
Nothing new, a crapload of Universe heavy loads and a blaster hiding out back.

TRU
Nothing new. Somebody was trying to hide an acid storm behind a movie real gear. Galvatron, Sunstreaker and 2 tankors spotted.

Lint
4th April 2009, 07:53 PM
Toyworld Balcatta

My first time visiting, was impressed.

Universe Stormcloud x1
Universe Voyagers selling at deluxe prices $29.99, 4x Treadbolt :D, 2x Heavyload :confused:, 1x Blaster
Universe Deluxes 1x Smokescreen, 1x Cheetor $29.99
Universe Bruticus 2x
Pinkimus Primes, Ultimate bb's
I think they had the legends 5 packs as well, but my memory now eludes me.
No new animated

Karrinyup Big W
Craploads of Universe Legends 5 packs $26.xx
Nothing else noteworthy.

Karrinyup Myer
Had legends 5 packs and combiners. The usual ultimate bbs and pinkimus. May have had some new animated but a lady was in my way. If they did, there wouldn't have been many.

K-yup David Jones
Did not find ze toy section.

Firecracker
4th April 2009, 08:02 PM
K-Mart Garden City at a couple of Treadbolts... I'm not sure that is of interest. First time I've seen him on my travels.

griffin
4th April 2009, 09:45 PM
Ooo, Treadbolt. It isn't new, but hasn't been seen very much domestically, and only in TRU and Toykingdom I think. Good to hear it is in Kmart now, so hopefully it appears at my local one. It's starting to become one of my loose ends in the Universe line (it was released in about October). And Stormcloud was released in September, and it has been even rarer here (I still haven't seen it yet).

kurdt_the_goat
4th April 2009, 10:02 PM
I also saw Treadbolt at Belmont K-Mart today. Also Universe Legends Animated Prowl, Bumblebee and Prime.. i'm still hunting for Beachcomber and Brawn :(

Oilspill
5th April 2009, 12:39 AM
Myer Morley did have a Swindle :D, and still do have a Blurr and Lockdown.
Has Activators CJ, Dirge etc too.

Ridiculous prices though. $40 for a deluxe and $20 for Activators. Their $25 off if you spend over $75 helped make it more reasonable, but only just.

willocrew
5th April 2009, 12:43 AM
Hi guys.. new to the forums...and I've posted a little intro in the intro section so if there are any WA fans out there.. give me a hola.

Anway, here's a little sighting tidbit...

Toyworld Armadale has 1x Masterpiece StarScream going for $80.

There were two but I bought one of them :D.

Also, I'm looking for a Universe Deluxe Bumblebee... I know I'm a little late to the game, but you guys reckon any shops still might carry the guy?

Bumbleb33
5th April 2009, 01:59 AM
Welcome Willocrew, good to have another WA hunter onboard.

:: Sightings ::
Kmart Carousel
Really slim pickings :mad:
"Movie"
5 x Voyager Starscream

"Animated"
10+ Ultra Magnus

Target Carousel
"Animated"
Yellow Ratchet + Legends twin pack.
Stealth Lockdown + Legends twin pack.

"Movie"
Plenty of Evolution of a Hero BB twin packs.
2+ Big Daddy
2+ Grindcore
2+ Jolt
2+ Divebomb

Toyworld Success
"Animated"
Plenty of Leader Bulkheads (picked mine up today)
Plenty of Leader Megatrons
Waspinator
Bumblebee
Blackarachnia (picked mine up today)
Snarl
Grimlock

*** Plenty of other TFA deluxes and voyagers sighted here too many to list. ***

"Universe"
Acid Storm
Ironhide

"Masterpiece"
Starscream

Also as a sidenote one of the attendants in store stated that the ROTF line should start appearing very soon, their supplier has stated that ROTF figures should start to be available from May some time.

Oilspill
6th April 2009, 02:42 AM
Also, I'm looking for a Universe Deluxe Bumblebee... I know I'm a little late to the game, but you guys reckon any shops still might carry the guy?

Welcome Willocrew :)

I haven't seen any of those early Classics figures on the shelves for a long long time now. Classics Bumblebee is a great design though, he'd be worth scouring Ebay for. (I noticed Transfigure Toys has the Henkei version for $60 - but that might be a bit steep for ya).

Ode to a Grasshopper
6th April 2009, 02:36 PM
The last place I heard of that had old classics (a few months back) was Toyworld Kalamunda. It's kind of a trek so I haven't checked it out myself but other than that you'll probably have to resort to teh internet.

I can understand the feeling though, I really wish I could find a Mirage or Jetfire, I just didn't have the money when they were out in force.:(

bruticus
8th April 2009, 12:04 AM
My gf picked up for me the universe cyclonus, hound and starscream from Big W Belmont today for 25.44 each...... But she said that there was only one hound and one starscream when she left.

At least that means that they are in the mainstream shops in perth now so check your local Big W for similar finds...

Gasaraki
8th April 2009, 01:04 PM
My gf picked up for me the universe cyclonus, hound and starscream from Big W Belmont today for 25.44 each...... But she said that there was only one hound and one starscream when she left...

Arrr... ya lucky bugger!

I was over at Kmart Innaloo last weekend (sorry... late post) and actually managed to pick up a Universe Hound (only one there).

Other Universe series left:
Deluxe Cheetors, Smokescreens, as well as a Dinobot @ $29
Several boxes of both Gestalt sets

The Animated toys on offer weren't particularly special, and neither were the stacks of Movie Ultimate BB (dunno where these are popping out from!).

SentinelPrime
8th April 2009, 11:35 PM
Paul at FiguresDirect.com.au has in-stock Universe Voyagers Overload, Leo Prime & Inferno.

bruticus
9th April 2009, 12:09 PM
Hey SentinelPrime,
Does figuresdirect do local pickup?

kurdt_the_goat
9th April 2009, 12:58 PM
I asked once (a year ago though) and he said no, but i was a relatively new customer, so that may have influenced his answer.

Figures Direct has a stand at Nexus tho, which is only a week and a bit away, perhaps you could just email him to ensure he'll have the item you want and get one reserved for pickup at the fair.

Bumbleb33
9th April 2009, 02:18 PM
Hey SentinelPrime,

Paul seemed happy to do pickup when I asked him. Ping him an email hes usually pretty prompt with his responses.

Gasaraki
9th April 2009, 03:38 PM
Hey SentinelPrime,

I've only ever picked-up from the dude. He works at East Perth last time I checked, and will do pick-ups from there during weekday office hours.

Kmart Garden City:
Restocks at laaaaassst! Here's the interesting stuff:

Animated:
A stack of the Jetfire/Jetstorm two packs.
Earlier wave deluxes, including Optimus, Ratchet, etc. Didn't see any Bumblebee though.

Universe:
Voyager Threadbolts on the shelves!!
A stack of Bruticus gestalts (but no Superions...)
Latest wave deluxes - alas, I just had to get the Starscream & Cyclonus, so now there's 1x Hound, 1x Cheetor, 3x Smokescreen left.

I reckon the Cheetor & Dinobot are pretty ugly - probably why they're warming shelves. Smokescreen has dodgey paint apps, making Silverstreak the best of this mold (although for character, Prowl's got my vote!)

SentinelPrime
9th April 2009, 04:00 PM
Hey SentinelPrime,

He sure does. Drop him a email for what you want during the week, and meet him (usually at Kardinya Shopping Centre on Saturday) for a pickup.
He doesnt update his website very often, and even has items that have been sold out up to 12 months ago still listed. Its hard being a sole operator.
Even if you have a wish list he will certainly do his best.
Having suppliers in both Japan and China aswell as Hasbro locally, he always sorts me out with whatever I need, every week to be extact. I dont even bother with local retailers.

Tetsuwan Convoy
9th April 2009, 09:18 PM
I think I may have bumped into a fellow Ozformer at Kmart morley today. Not sure, as I was in a hurray, so didn't really have time to chat. Kind of a wierd sighting:D

Target Morley has a few left-over activator, Megatron, Badnut Lockdown and some Ultimate BUmblebees.

Kmart had some restock of the wave of animated with Oilslick, a Bunch of Jazzes, senty Primes. Most stock I hae seen for a while there, but no Blurrs yet...

Zahhak
10th April 2009, 01:46 AM
Kmart kardynia had a majour restock or older toys too. Oil Slick, Prime Ratchet...about 6-7 of most of them. Including jazz, swoop ect ect.
Also had the universes in..mostly hound w/ravage and cyclonus but there was a starscream and smokescreen.

bruticus
12th April 2009, 01:34 AM
Cheers for the info guys.
So Paul works in east perth hey? interesting...I'll drop him an email later and see what hes got atm...
Hopefully i can meet up or at least get him to bring it to next saturday's nexus fair.

btw. BigW Mirrabooka got a bucket load of TFA voyager grimlock and OP but only 1 universe hound and 1 activator dirge stood out as new....
Somebody must be scalping universe cyclonus big time.... hahaha.

Bumbleb33
14th April 2009, 11:44 PM
Kmart kardynia had a majour restock or older toys too. Oil Slick, Prime Ratchet...about 6-7 of most of them. Including jazz, swoop ect ect.
Also had the universes in..mostly hound w/ravage and cyclonus but there was a starscream and smokescreen.

Yep they had tonnes of everything + 15% off, pity I have everything I want :(

bruticus
17th April 2009, 12:52 AM
Kmart morley seems have a buttload of animated deluxe figures (but no swindle, blurr or waspinator that i could see though)
but what they do have new is universe cyclonus, hound, Smokescreen, cheetor and dinobot all for 15% off....

Man WA is so behind the rest of the other states which are in turn sooo behind the rest of the world.... wtf is with that?

mangis
20th April 2009, 07:56 PM
Toy section was a shambles at BigW Livingstone but this what I was able to see

Animated
Optimus - $48.82
Lugnut - $48.82
Blitzwing - $48.82
Grimlock - $48.82
Jetstorm/Jetfire - $31.84
Jazz - $23.88
PowerBot Cyberspeed Bumblebee - $39.83

Universe
Starscream - $25.44
Cheetor - $25.44
Cyclonus - $25.44
Powerglide - $62.84
Silverbolt - $62.84
5pk Legends Aerial Rivals - $26.08
5pk Legends Special Team Leaders - $26.08

Other
TFM Brawl - $88.73
Ultimate Bumbelbee - $88.73

llamatron
20th April 2009, 08:05 PM
Balcatta Toyworld has Universe Powerglide and Silverbolt for $40 each and Universe Treadbolt, Blaster and Heavy Load for $30 each.

Oilspill
20th April 2009, 08:24 PM
Still looking for a Waspinator and Samuri Prowl, none at Morley KMart or TRU, but Kmart did have the legends animated Bumblebee which I hadn't noticed around much before.

Oilspill
22nd April 2009, 03:23 AM
Checked Mirabooka Kmart and Big W today. Nothing much new in either, except for a Treadbolt at Kmart and Legends Animated Optimus Prime.

bruticus
24th April 2009, 03:19 AM
TRU Morley has:
2xBlurr
1xSamurai Prowl
1xWaspinator
2xCliffjumper Activator
2xDirge Activator
2xBandit Lockdown Activator

However, they are at the full inflated TRU prices though....

Hey if anyone spots a Masterpiece starscream for 80 or less in their nearby Toyworld, can you pls let me know or pick it up for me?
I recall willowcrew spotting one back on the 4th april....

Cheers.

willocrew
24th April 2009, 01:39 PM
Hey Bruticus,

Yep there were 2 Starscreams at Armadale Toyworld going for 80bucks. I bought one of them almost a month back so not too sure if the other one is still there.

But you could give them a ring to check - 08 9399 7080.

Also, I think Toyworld Claremont has one piece... but its slightly more expensive at 85.50.

But if you're deciding between Armadale or Claremont, i'll suggest going to Claremont cuz the piece at Armadale has a few dings on his face... very slight, but its noticeable that's why I bought the other one :D.

willocrew
24th April 2009, 08:12 PM
Does anyone know whether we'll be getting universe infernos for $25 over here in WA?

yoshi594
27th April 2009, 01:49 PM
Does anyone know whether we'll be getting universe infernos for $25 over here in WA?

i bought an inferno from toyworld claremont. kinda a double edged sword feeling with the toy now.

1. it's awesome
2. i paid 39.99 for it ><

btw there's still 1 masterpiece starscream there.

Tabias Prime
27th April 2009, 02:21 PM
not much left at bigw belmont, they must be clearing it out for all the new movie stuff.

mangis
30th April 2009, 05:33 PM
Target Armadale pretty abysmal. Not much at all.

2x Universe Optimus Prime
2x Universe Jolt

Had to search for those too, they don't seem to have a set location for them.

Did see a Diamond Select Optimus Bust at Games World though. Bit steep at $180.

Jay Jay had hoodie/jackets $40. Had all 4 designs, none really appeal to me though.

Lint
30th April 2009, 08:40 PM
Toyworld Midland

Full shelves of TFs

Lots of Animated Blurrs,Waspinator and Samurai Prowl
Less of Sentinel Prime, Bumblebee and perhaps other stuff
Universe Deluxe Sunstreaker, Tankor, Galvy, Acid Storm, Prowl, Silverstreak and Cheetor
USE dragstrip, prime and megs
Universe Voyagers Blaster and Mudflap (maybe others behind them)

Lots of other TF gear I didn't make a mental note of, there was a movie prime bath kit though.

valkyrie_76
30th April 2009, 09:25 PM

Yup......bought one yesterday for $25 at Target Rocko and they still had one more. Also it seemed to be pretty sturdy unlike some of the other complaints I have seen on the board.

willocrew
1st May 2009, 02:09 AM
Yup......bought one yesterday for $25 at Target Rocko and they still had one more. Also it seemed to be pretty sturdy unlike some of the other complaints I have seen on the board.

woah.. rockingham that's quite a hike for me :(

just a shame that all the metropolitan area targets have a depressing [lack of] transformers stock.

Cheers for the tip though :)

Gasaraki
1st May 2009, 04:13 PM
K-Mart Innaloo:

Universe:
2x Smokescreen, 2x Cheetor, 1x Dinobot, 1x Starscream (!) at full prices
Still has a number of Gestalt packs on the shelf

Animated:
Nothing very special amongst the stock here.

bruticus
1st May 2009, 05:11 PM
fark,... i saw animated deluxe blazing lockdown in myer morley last night... 39.99!!!! :eek: and i thought TRU were bad....
wtf is with those prices??

valkyrie_76
1st May 2009, 06:19 PM
woah.. rockingham that's quite a hike for me :(

just a shame that all the metropolitan area targets have a depressing [lack of] transformers stock.

Cheers for the tip though :)

Well if you want I can pick one up for you. They also had Leo Prime, Onslaught and some other one plus multiples of Starscream, Cylonus, Chetor (I think) and one more Hound/Ravage available. There was only one more Inferno though.

bruticus
1st May 2009, 06:43 PM
Oh yeah!!!
my GF told me they have universe voyagers in Target Bullcreek for 25 each right now!!

she nabbed for me 4 universe infernos, 1 leo prime and 1 overload...(for myself and my other friends)

there are still 2 universe infernos, 2 leo primes and 2 overloads left....

good stuff....

willocrew
2nd May 2009, 12:06 AM
Well if you want I can pick one up for you. They also had Leo Prime, Onslaught and some other one plus multiples of Starscream, Cylonus, Chetor (I think) and one more Hound/Ravage available. There was only one more Inferno though.

Nah its alright mate.. don't trouble yourself :).

I think I will have to swing by target bullcreek ... keeping my fingers cross that they don't run out... weekend and all.

Oilspill
3rd May 2009, 03:07 AM
Toyworld Midland

Full shelves of TFs

Lots of Animated Blurrs,Waspinator and Samurai Prowl
Less of Sentinel Prime, Bumblebee and perhaps other stuff
Universe Deluxe Sunstreaker, Tankor, Galvy, Acid Storm, Prowl, Silverstreak and Cheetor
USE dragstrip, prime and megs
Universe Voyagers Blaster and Mudflap (maybe others behind them)

Lots of other TF gear I didn't make a mental note of, there was a movie prime bath kit though.

Cheers, Lint. Got me a Samurai Prowl and Waspinator now. For everyone else, they still had heaps of each there, and at a reasonable price too ($26.99). They also had plenty of the Legends wave with Brawn, Bumblebee, Beachcomber and Animated Starscream.

snaketales
3rd May 2009, 11:26 PM
Target Perth City on May 2

Three Universe Infernos (I bought one), a Lio Prime and Drop Shot x2 for $25 each.
Universe Hound/Ravage, Starscream and Cheetor x 2 for $27 each.

It was the first time in ages I have seen anything decent in there.

Lint
4th May 2009, 04:49 PM
Target East Vic Park
Sorry guys just picked up the last $25 Inferno during my business trip/lunch break. Theres still 1x Overload though.
Deluxes had starscream x3, acid storm, cheetor, cyclonus x2,

Hopefully they'll restock this coming thursday :D

Oilspill
4th May 2009, 08:33 PM
Ahh man, all this talk of $25 for Inferno hurts so much. I think it was $53 or $55 I was charged at Toyworld Subi when he first started appearing. :o

Tetsuwan Convoy
4th May 2009, 09:18 PM
Morley had an Inferno in Target. I bagged me a Leo Prime and overload, Just couldnt resist the $25 voyagers... And I hadnt got either moulds before.

If anyone is able to swing by a toyworld, I need an Animated bLurr and I think $26 is ok considering the current sitation for animateds....

Tetsuwan Convoy
7th May 2009, 08:35 AM
kmart in morley have about 5 Magnie of the animated variety kicking around for $39 and one Bulkhead of the leader variety.

snaketales
7th May 2009, 04:26 PM
One less Magnus now...

Surprised to see nearly all Kmart Transformers products tagged as "Clearance" yet the prices are unchanged...

Lint
7th May 2009, 09:02 PM
Midland

Kmart
More $39 Animated Leader Magni and Bulkheads than err... no analogy
Restock on animated deluxes. Original lockdown, oil slick, sentinel and others.
A lone voyager treadbolt
Lots of smokescreen, 3 dinobots a hound a cheetor and some cycloni

Big W
Lots of robot heroes stuff, about a dozen legends 5 packs
Very few universe deluxes. Full price
Heaps of Animated Blurr but not his wave companions

Target
Lots of $25 Inferno, some overloads and leo primes left.
Lots of Universe Deluxes of the last wave. Cheetor, Cyclonus, Screamer etc

Bumbleb33
10th May 2009, 02:46 PM
Kmart Kardinya
$39 Animated Leaders. Plenty of Magnus did not see Bulkie or Megs but they might of been behind all the Magnus's.

Gasaraki
10th May 2009, 04:49 PM
Report from yesterday:

K-Mart Innaloo:
Animated Deluxe restocks - there were even Bumblebees, Ratchets, etc.
Animated Jetstorm/Jetfire packs still warming shelves.
Universe - not too much of interest, a few Cheetors there, plus the Gestalt packs that are present in droves.

Target Innaloo:
The restocks seem to be sweeping through the metro area!
Universe Deluxe latest wave - including a few Cheetors, Dinobots, Cyclonus, Hound, and even one Starscream!
Universe Voyager - 2x Inferno, 1x of Leo Prime and Overload when I left. I was stoked to get my hands on an Inferno at $25! Who knows why they're selling it at such a price!?

Report from earlier in the week:

David Jones Perth:
Universe Deluxe restocked - saw Dinobots, Cheetors, Cyclonus, and even a Hound and a Screamer.
Otherwise nothing too special

SentinelPrime
11th May 2009, 06:12 PM
Has anyone seen a Animated Leader Megatron for 39?

if anyone does, grab it for me!!! =)

Kyle
13th May 2009, 02:56 PM
TF2 ROTF preview figs BB and Soundwave sighted at Target Cannington, $28.99 each. I picked up 2 x BB and 1 x Soundwave. Over 6 - 7 each still there when I left. No sight yet of Universe Legends (Rodimus Wave) at Woolworths Armadale or Woolworths Cannington.

Bumbleb33
13th May 2009, 09:28 PM
S**T yes! I have been itching for some new additions! Can't wait to get my grubby little mits on a Preview BB! Thanks Kyle! Good find!

Bumbleb33
13th May 2009, 09:59 PM
Oh also neglected to mention Jay Jays have some very groovey officially branded transformers T Shirts and hoodies available atm for $20. Picked up a shiny red autobot insignia shirt and 80's styled decepticon T for myself.

Bumbleb33
14th May 2009, 01:37 PM
Picked up my ROTF Preview BB for $28.99 from Target Cannington he is sweet I think he is my new fav BB variant :D
Heaps of BBs left over 10 and around 3 Soundwaves which I personally left as I find the Soundwave mould quite underwhelming.

1orion2many
14th May 2009, 10:54 PM
:)ROTF Soundwave and Bumblebee will be available from a store I frequent for $29.99 as of tomorrow:D.

Tetsuwan Convoy
16th May 2009, 01:45 AM
No ROTF as yet in Morley, although they had the shf space cleared for it in Kmart. Incidentally, it was a pretty small section for them. They also had the Usual animated selction, Sentinel, Jazz, Swoop etc etc.

Target had bugger all except for some Ultra Magnie.

Target in the city though, they had a BLurr, but its gone now:D and a couple of Swindles, Blazing Lockdown and Bumblebee's too. No sign of Samurai Prowl or Waspinator anywhere that I have seen.

Autocon
16th May 2009, 04:15 PM
ive seen waspy and prowl cant remember where though

midland, joondalup, belmont, inaloo are possible suspects:o i travel far getting practice in for the roft line:p

kmart morley had movie 1 rachet reduce to 36! NO that is the normal price. one of the boxes were smashed ill see if i can get for $20, what are my odds?

Ode to a Grasshopper
16th May 2009, 06:43 PM
No sign of Samurai Prowl or Waspinator anywhere that I have seen.Midland Toyworld had quite a few Prowls and a Waspy for about $27 each. No Universe Brawns though, which is why I went in...:(

Bumbleb33
19th May 2009, 08:59 PM
Hey Guys,
Anyone seen any cheap Leader Brawls around I would like to get one to mod? I have found it online for $50 but thats without postage which is always a killer. Any help would be tops!

Zahhak
21st May 2009, 02:45 PM
anyone seen any leader class animated megz at Kmart/target, I never picked one up and now have the sudden wan't for it(especially if I can get it at the clearance prices)

Bumbleb33
21st May 2009, 02:53 PM
Hey Guys,
Target Carousel (Cannington) has a big display up of the latest ROTF stuff and had the following available for purchase:
FAB: Jolt and Bumblebee
Legends: Springer, Jetfire, Optimus, Bumblebee
Scouts: Dirt Boss, Rollbar, Knockout and Dead End
Deluxe: Preview BB and Soundwave
Voyagers: Demolisher, Optimus Prime, Starscream and Iron Hide
They also had 1 x Animated Ratchet, plus a stack of UM's for $39.

Kmart Carousel (Cannington) did not have any ROTF stuff but had heaps of Animated Swindle, Blurr and Blazing Lockdown.

Personally I just picked up Knockout and Dead End, I would've gotten SS but news of him being available as a leader sometime down the track has offset my desire for a voyager for the time being.

Autocon
21st May 2009, 10:10 PM
Hey Guys,
Target Carousel (Cannington) has a big display up of the latest ROTF stuff and had the following available for purchase:

Kmart Carousel (Cannington) did not have any ROTF stuff but had heaps of Animated Swindle, Blurr and Blazing Lockdown.

Personally I just picked up Knockout and Dead End, I would've gotten SS but news of him being available as a leader sometime down the track has offset my desire for a voyager for the time being.

where is this carousel???:eek: how can i get there via public transport???

galleria morley had heaps of leo primnes infernoes overloads for $20!!!

stupid me had to look at the stupid box and realise leo prime is a maximal so had to buy him >.< but for only $20 :cool:

Bumbleb33
22nd May 2009, 12:17 AM
where is this carousel???:eek: how can i get there via public transport???

Well man I have no idea where you are coming from but if you can find your way onto the Armadale train line and hop off at Cannington station and head south along either Sutton St or Cecil Avenue you cannot miss it the place is massive.

I also forgot to mention before they had Megs and I think BB of the new Power Bots (the leader size non transforming figures).

Zahhak
22nd May 2009, 02:58 AM
where is this carousel??? how can i get there via public transport???

from the city you can also catch the 212, 211, 210 and 220. Or you can call transperth on 13 62 13...they had a technical fault this afternoon so they may not be running at full speeed(orpossiably at all) till it gets fixed.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
22nd May 2009, 10:25 AM
Heya Long time reader, First time poster

Target Whitfords city at Hillarys also had a PDQ out with much of the same RoTF stock in it on Wednesday. I also wasn't sure bout starscream as I wanted Leader Class but I bought him anyways... Glad I did, he's freakin awesome.

Anyways, I was in there Thursday and the stand had mysteriously vapourised. Glad I got SS, the scouts and robot heroes I wanted.

Also Yesterday, I received word that a hasbro rep will be visiting Big W stores over the next week to set up the RoTF stand (currently where SW is being displayed) and that Big W's prices will be the best price when they become available.

Oh and Target also has restocked with Universe voyager for $20. bout 10 of each

Chat Soon XX

Kyle
22nd May 2009, 10:25 AM
Hey Guys,
XXXXXX XXXXXXXX (XXXXXXXXXX) has a big display up of the latest ROTF stuff and had the following available for purchase:

XXXXX XXXXXXXX (XXXXXXXXXX) did not have any ROTF stuff but had heaps of Animated Swindle, Blurr and Blazing Lockdown.

Scored the following there yesterday~

Legends OP
Legends BB
Legends Jetfire
Legends Springer
FAB OP
FAB BB
Voyager OP

Spoiler:

Legends OP + Jetfire combined is pure win!!!

Spoiler Link:

http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/viewthread.php?tid=12099&page=4#pid178926

Ode to a Grasshopper
22nd May 2009, 06:51 PM
from the city you can also catch the 212, 211, 210 and 220. Or you can call transperth on 13 62 13...they had a technical fault this afternoon so they may not be running at full speeed(orpossiably at all) till it gets fixed.I have been out and about on Transperth for the past 2 days and it has been rainy wintry blackout/delay-filled Hell out there.:mad: I strongly recommend staying at home for the day if you don't have a car.

On-topic, Toyworld Freo is getting RotF stock next Tuesday or so according to the lady there. I asked if it was preview stock or the main line and she said she thought it was main line due to the number of items...
Also if anyone sees a Universe Brawn pls lemme know, i can't find one anywhere.

kurdt_the_goat
22nd May 2009, 09:19 PM
2 each of Preview Soundwave + Bumblebee at Perth Target!

1orion2many
23rd May 2009, 12:21 AM
Toyworld Armadale had about 8 or 10 of each figure ROTF Bumblebee and Soundwave:D

ozrein
23rd May 2009, 02:13 PM
Also if anyone sees a Universe Brawn pls lemme know, i can't find one anywhere.

Check out Coles in Freo (near the train station), I was there yesterday and they had two FULL pegs (long ones) of TFU legends, I saw BB and Beachcomber and I think I saw Brawn as well, but I just took a quick peek.

Also Freo Target has TFU Voyagers for $25, I saw at least one Inferno, really considered getting it but in the end decided not to. No ROTF that I saw though.

Lint
23rd May 2009, 04:50 PM
Craploads of of Universe voyagers at morley target. Except for vector prime of course.

SentinelPrime
23rd May 2009, 05:57 PM
Target Stirling Central

Animated Ultra Magnus $49.99
Animated Cheetor, Cyclonus and Hound $26.99
Animated Legends Optimus, Prowl and Universe Starscream $6.99
Universe Leo Prime and Onslaught.. on sale i think $25? there was no price
Activator Prowl, Bumblebee and Optimus $?

Wanted ROTF Preview Bumblebee and Soundwave but the lazy dogs havent put them out yet.

Gasaraki
23rd May 2009, 08:02 PM
I wonder if the ROTF stands that have appeared & disappeared were actually mistakenly put out before the street release date... wouldn't surprised me.

Myer Morley:
A stack of universe Cheetors, Dinobots, and even a couple of Hounds.
Early wave Animated Deluxes restocked - including Bumblebee, Lockdown.
Nil else of great interest really.

Target Morley:
All 3 of latest Universe Voyagers for $20-25... I didn't scan them, but there were two different pricings on the shelves. A bargain if you want 'em.
Animated Leader Ultra Mags in droves, and the shelf said $40!!

Kmart Morley:
Stacks of Animated Deluxes restocked... including some early ones.
Quite a few latest Universe Deluxes too: Cheetor, Dinobot, Hound. But no Smokey or Cyclonus.

Autocon
23rd May 2009, 11:50 PM
Scored the following there yesterday~

Legends OP
Legends BB
Legends Jetfire
Legends Springer
FAB OP
FAB BB
Voyager OP

Spoiler:

Legends OP + Jetfire combined is pure win!!!

Spoiler Link:

http://www.hk-tf.com/discuz/upload/viewthread.php?tid=12099&page=4#pid178926

OH! so it was you!!!:mad::mad:

:p

all they had left today was knockout but for 17.99 i didnt buy it:mad:

Autocon
23rd May 2009, 11:53 PM
whats the best price for the roft toys?

bruticus
24th May 2009, 03:44 AM
Hey guys, does anyone know which target still has stock of universe voyager silverbolt and unverse voyager powerglide for $25 each?

kurdt_the_goat
24th May 2009, 03:57 AM
Silverbolt and Powerglide are Ultra class .. i believe it was just Voyager class Leo Prime, Inferno and Overload who can be had for $25.

bruticus
24th May 2009, 04:40 AM
Silverbolt and Powerglide are Ultra class .. i believe it was just Voyager class Leo Prime, Inferno and Overload who can be had for $25.
Ahhh, yes...sorry, that does ring a bell now that you say it...
But it would have been awesome if someone posted back saying they found some silverbolts and powerglides for cheap-cheap :p

Sutton
24th May 2009, 07:59 AM

My target had the Voyagers for 19.95 and the Ultras for 27.85 a few weeks back. Some shops take the whole 'CLEARANCE' thing seriously, I guess.

Not like Kmart, who think that putting the same price on a fancy yellow 'clearance' price tag fools people.

jaydisc
24th May 2009, 08:27 AM
I'm pretty sure they are priced at $35 at Targets if you can find them.

KaRNiV8L PRiME
24th May 2009, 11:05 AM
Big W is receiving ROTF stock on Mondays 25/5 delivery!!!

FABs, Gravitybots, Legends, Voyagers, Leaders, Scouts, Powerbots, Robot Heroes etc. Good numers too. 48 scouts, 24 Voyagers, 10 Leaders

Note: No deluxes on the delivery slip

No word yet on said embargo so don't know if stock will be available to public yet. If no embargo date on boxes, stock will be out tuesday!!!!!!

KaRNiV8L PRiME
24th May 2009, 04:45 PM
I'll post Big W's standard prices tomorrow and hopefully some pics :)

kurdt_the_goat
24th May 2009, 04:54 PM
Will you know which Big W's specifically have put them out?

KaRNiV8L PRiME
24th May 2009, 06:23 PM
Will you know which Big W's specifically have put them out?

Yes, If there is no embargo date on them, I will let you know which stores you can find them at.

Gasaraki
24th May 2009, 11:42 PM
Not like Kmart, who think that putting the same price on a fancy yellow 'clearance' price tag fools people.

Oh ya!!! What's with that!?!?!?

I mean, it's like 2008 Deluxe price $26.99. Now yellow stickers with $28.99! Perhaps it does actually fool people...

Sutton
25th May 2009, 06:49 AM
Yes, If there is no embargo date on them, I will let you know which stores you can find them at.

There are embargo stickers all over the boxes.

I think the only loophole is with stores getting stock of Wave 2 stuff, don't think that has any embargo attached to it...

KaRNiV8L PRiME
25th May 2009, 01:22 PM
Just spoke to Rep, they said Big W is cheapest overall standard prices

Legends $6.84
Scout $15.88
Deluxe $24.93
Voyager $48.62
Leader $88.73
Robot Heroes $9.93
Fast Action Battlers $24.66
Gravity Bots $24.66
Powerbot $48.62
Helmet $58.88
Weapon $58.88

Hopefully have Pics up tonite if I can pull a few strings

kurdt_the_goat
25th May 2009, 02:01 PM
Sounds good! Any chance you can redirect a shipment of Leader Prime and Sideswipe to my office? :P

Firecracker
25th May 2009, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the info! Those are very good prices! I was not happy with having to possibly pay $18.00 for a scout. Big W's prices are much more reasonable.
Yay, this line isn't gonna send me as broke as I though it was.:o:D

Autocon
25th May 2009, 03:05 PM
nooo my gift cards are for the kmart target group!!!:(:mad::(

KaRNiV8L PRiME
25th May 2009, 03:21 PM
boxes say not out until 30th may but rep says launch date is thur 28th!!!

KaRNiV8L PRiME
25th May 2009, 03:31 PM
boxes say not out until 30th may but rep says launch date is thur 28th!!!

evilman378
25th May 2009, 06:44 PM
Hey KaRNiV8L PRiME, which Big W store did you talk to?

KaRNiV8L PRiME
25th May 2009, 07:42 PM

Firecracker
25th May 2009, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the pics dude! Unfortunately that sticker is not gonna go unnoticed by staff. :( Poo. Only a couple of more days anyway.:D Welcome to the board btw. Which store do you work at? I have neighbors that work at Cockburn. Also, Karnivool fan by chance? :p

KaRNiV8L PRiME
25th May 2009, 08:31 PM
Heya, Love KaRNiV8L obviously,

Used to work at Gateways, now up at Hillarys. All the boxes are stored in my office at the moment.

They will go out on Wednesday Nite for 8am Thur morning!!!

SentinelPrime
25th May 2009, 08:47 PM
hey KaRNiV8L, should I raid your store thursday morning? or do you think other big dubs have also ROTF stock?

KaRNiV8L PRiME
25th May 2009, 09:08 PM
Well the boxes do say 30/5 so if the Hasbro rep hasn't told them that they can go out on Thurs, they may not have them out.

Whitfords will definately have them out where the Star Wars stock is. Rep has already changed signage to ROTF. I didnt see any deluxes today though, but plenty of voyagers W1, Leaders W1, Grav bots, powerbots, scouts, legends, Bee helmets, FABS

jacksplatt11
26th May 2009, 01:11 AM
Karnivool are siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick, one of the best live bands I've ever seen, can't wait to get the new album

kurdt_the_goat
27th May 2009, 11:08 AM
Now this was an interesting experience. I thought i'd hit up Target Perth in the hope of finding ROTF toys of course.. as i neared the toy section i can just make it out - YES! the shelves are stocked!

As i get closer, my smile turns upside down when i see what had to be around 100 Movie 1 keychains. Below that, a shelf packed with about 25 Universe Voyagers. Around the corner, an end of isle packed with another 50 of them... and in the isle next door, a trolley with a couple more unpacked boxes of them!

I guess we won't be seeing ROTF until they're cleared out, so get to it people! The good news is, they were all $25 (and apparantly 15% off Thurs-Sat), and were new for that price - Dropshot, Blades, Blaster and Heavy Load, but none of the previous ones Leo Prime, Inferno and Overload.

ozrein
27th May 2009, 05:01 PM
Big W Phoenix Center (near Freo) has Wave 1 ROTF Legends, Scouts, Preview Deluxes, FABs, Voyagers and Leaders as of 2pm today.

Autocon
28th May 2009, 12:42 AM
YES i was in kmart tonight on closing time and heard 2 workers talk about unpacking the rotf items. alas they didnt reappear with the goodies:( they must have known i was waiting:o

kurdt_the_goat
28th May 2009, 11:26 AM
Kmart Carousel is completely packed with ROTF toys! They have stacks of everything i think, minus one Deluxe Sideswipe and a Leader Prime for myself :)

Gasaraki
28th May 2009, 07:13 PM
ROTF out at Innaloo!! What a surprise, but then again I probably shouldn't be as it's always profit first in retail of course... so who's gonna feel bad about breaking street release date by 2 days eh? :)

IMHO ROTF fast action battlers are crap compared previous stuff.
I wasn't planning on getting any ROTF, but with the Kmart discount and how good the figure seems to be, I just had to get the Leader Prime :p

Kmart Innaloo:
Everything in wave 1 ROTF pretty much.
I didn't bother looking for scouts or legends, but I'm sure they're there.
Fast action battlers $28.99: Optimus, Megs, Bumblebee, Jolt.
Deluxe $28.99: Rampage, Sideswipe, Breakaway, Rampage.
Voyager $49: Starscream, Ironhide, Demolisher, Optimus.
Leader $99: Optimus, Megatron - now discount to $79!

Target Innaloo:
What I saw was all ROTF wave 1 voyagers, leaders, and scouts.
Didn't spend too much time looking for where the deluxes were, as they weren't in the same spot as the rest, but probably out somewhere.
Leaders discounted to $84.95... I think 'why bother??'...